Italia Tours, biglietti, attività e cose da fare
Più veloce del saltafila: Tour guidato del Vaticano, della Cappella Sistina e della Basilica di San Pietro
* A traveler said: "This place was amazing. Just in awe of the artwork in the Vatican rooms. Our guide was very knowledgeable and very nice."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour, thorough with great guide. Especially enjoyed the underground tour. Had a blast with friends during this tour"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, very fast and efficient in getting past the lines, tour guide was very well informed and made the trip very interesting and educational."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country die & of course the wine. Our winery hosts were most impressive & very fun. Our tour guide, Mara was friendly & knowledgeable. Enjoyed her tremendously. Our driver was great too! Had a great time. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a wine experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Stefano was a great guide. Everywhere we went felt unique and interesting thanks to him. The highlight had to be the lunch at the vineyard. Stunning views and excellent food. If you only have one chance at exploring Tuscany, make this tour a priority."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour in our group of 6 people with excellent guide.We saw exactly what was advertised . Recommended"
* A traveler said: "Elena knows her history! She is passionate educated and answered all our questions. Best tour guide ever!"
* A traveler said: "Great. The first tour guide (Roscoe) was superb. Very knowledgeable and had great personality. Couldn't have been better. Our guide for the underground was so-so but the tour was very interesting"
* A traveler said: "This tour was made wonderful by our great tour leader. He is funny, knowledgeable and does everything he can to make the experience something you will never forget. There isn't words to describe how. Much I enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great, you get to see awesome and beautiful places. Chris, our guide, was awesome, he really connects with the group and has a lot of interesting facts to share!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Mido was very knowledgeable & friendly! He spent 3.5 hours explaining in great detail about the Colosseum of Rome."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing how much our leader knew about every day life in Pompeii. It really brought the experience to light. I’d recommend going on the tour with the archaeologist."
* A traveler said: "Federico was an amazing tour guide! So helpful and informative! It was a long day of sightseeing and driving, but he made it a fun experience."
* A traveler said: "Marco was the best tour guide! He helped make sure we got to the blue grotto early so that we didn’t have to wait to enter. What an amazing experience from start to finish. Wonderful tour. Highly recommend."
Tour combinato di Roma: Ingresso saltafila ai Musei Vaticani, alla Cappella Sistina, alla basilica di San Pietro e tour a piedi del Colosseo
* A traveler said: "Oscar and Lorenzo where absolutely amazing. Oscar was great at the Vatican and super informative and funny. While Lorenzo was a huge help when my wife hurt her ankle getting out of a Taxi. He insure he slowed the tour just enough so we could keep up."
* A traveler said: "Best tour EVER. Gabriel was the perfect guide. Very nice and knowledgeable about the sites. We are so impressed we are going to book a evening tour and will be requesting Gabriel. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Guide was very knowledgeable and the tour was very interesting. The only part that we did not understand is why we had to walk several blocks to get the bus from the meeting point and then before the last venue"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and excellent guide. Thanks a lot, Roberto, for a very entertaining tour to Pompeii and Vesuvio!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour through the Chianti region. We so enjoyed learning about olive oil(s), cheeses and wines w/ Martina -- who is a sommelier and an absolute professional. This is a must-do tour if you are interested in 'stress free' wine tasting in Tuscany."
* A traveler said: "Great translation and timing at each island! Would highly recommend. I was traveling there with my other half for the weekend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour Guide was fun and with a lot of knowledge. You can skip the line and enjoy scenery. Both the San mark church and dodge palace are worth visiting"
* A traveler said: "Good tour. Francesca, our tour guide, was very charismatic, friendly and energetic. The food was very tasty and definitely genuine. The price is fair too. Recommend for a fun evening and to pass the time in a quality manner"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were very knowledgeable and we learned a lot! There’s so much to see in the Uffizi but Sylvia gave us a great overview and was very funny."