Il Museo di Storia di Nevis si trova lungo Low Street sul lungomare di Charlestown. Gli orari di apertura sono dal lunedì al venerdì, dalle 9:00 alle 16:00 e la domenica dalle 9:00 alle 12:00. L'ingresso costa $ 5 per gli adulti e $ 2 per i bambini.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The museum is an ideal spot for families and history lovers.
- A small admission fee is required.
- Toilets and parking available on site.
- No photos inside the museum.
- Arrange wheelchair access prior visit.
How to Get There
The Museum of Nevis History is located along Low Street on Charlestown's waterfront, about a 10-minute walk from the center of the town. Head west on Government Road, turn right onto Main Street towards Chapel Street. Make right onto Low Street, the museum will be on your right. Parking is available on site. No public transportation options are available.
When to Get There
The museum is open Mondays to Saturdays, from morning to late afternoon, and on Sundays, from the morning to noon. Come before midday to avoid the crowds and the hot afternoon sun. Peak season on the island runs from December to April while the rainy season runs from May to November, with a chance of hurricanes from September to October.
Horatio Nelson Museum Many Charlestown’s museums are within walking distance from the Museum of Nevis History, including the Horatio Nelson Museum, which houses the largest collection of Nelson relics including letters and personal items. The collection is named Nevis in the Time of Nelson and has received thousands of visitors including Queen Elisabeth II and other members of the British royal family.
- Bath Hotel e Spring House (Old Bath House)
- Nevis Jewish Cemetery
- Piantagione e spiaggia di Montpelier
- Spiaggia di Pinney
- Figtree Anglican Church di San Giovanni
- Giardini botanici di Nevis
- Nevis Peak
- Fortezza di Saddle Hill
- Eden Brown Estate
- Nevisian Heritage Village presso Fothergills Estate
- Oualie Beach