Pigeon Forge Tours, biglietti, attività e cose da fare
* A traveler said: "That's hard to choose. Everything is amazing. It truly is a remarkable way to honor everyone involved"
* A traveler said: "Loved the Motown performers and tunes. Had a great evening. We sang along and laughed with them. Will recommend the Grand Majestic theater to friends in Michigan"
* A traveler said: "My dad’s first vacation in 35 years. He loved every minute. Absolutely the best in town. It was so good we are going again."
* A traveler said: "The tour bus driver was AMAZING! Very personable to each walk of life. It’s our first time in the area and based on the tips and recommendations she gave us we will definitely be back!"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the show. My husband and I both grew up watching Red Skelton as children so this brought up old childhood memories. Brian Hoffman did a great job and is authentic and a great tribute artist. We look forward to coming back again in the future."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed every minute of it. I’m not a big Elvis fan but my wife is and she thought the person doing his music was excellent. The music choices were very good. I do have a question, is the show the same every night. If it isn’t I would go to every version. I will recommend it to every one going to the area."
* A traveler said: "Leaves did not cooperate but the guide was excellent, the van was comfortable, experience was very good."
* A traveler said: "Crowd interaction was great. Food was good. Both the cast and servers were excellent. Access to the location was easy to get to, and arrival and seating had great flow. The only confusion was arrival time in relation to the actual show time."
* A traveler said: "My group really enjoyed this fun event. We are in Pigeon Forge for a week and wanted to do some evening shows. Great host, amazing music and entertainment. The band was really good and especially loved the harmonica and fiddle. Great humor too with Grandpa/ma !! Highly recommend to all."