Puglia Tours, biglietti, attività e cose da fare
* A traveler said: "a wonderful moment !! the guide was super nice, a time planned to swim. everything was perfect !!! Thanks"
* A traveler said: "It’s a very interesting tour. We learned a lot about Matera and Alberobello because our guide Vito was knowledgeable. He was accommodating and friendly. It rained so hard on our way to Alberobello but we prayed altogether for the rain to stop and it did!! This is a must-do when you’re in Bari."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with Stefi and Lisa! I highly recommend this activity! Thank you so much for this lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "Excellent mini cruise, staff was very friendly and entertaining ! Also for non Italian speakers …….."
* A traveler said: "What to say….it was a truly amazing experience. Antonella conducted - this lady know EVERYTHING about Lecce, its history and its architecture, making it an unforgettable tour, including snacks. Just a tip for early eaters: no not eat before this tour, you will receive plenty of the best Lecce had to offer. Thank you so much Antonella!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable he showed us many of the interesting parts of each of the cities that we visited it was a very good time"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was such a joy the wine was the best I’ve ever tasted learning about how the wine is made and the length of time and preparation going into it was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "The driver was real nice and the boat was real fast 😁 The tour was excellent, we saw a lot of beautiful caves, we drink prosecco and we swim with a really nice review. I will do this again tomorrow! If you want to visit Polignano a mare you have to take the boat tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Anita and Stefano for an enjoyable, informative day. Great recommendation for lunch. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Valeria was an excellent guide. She was knowledgeable, informative and her English was excellent. She was also friendly and warm. We felt as though we were walking through Alberobello with a friend. The tasting at the end was great. I cannot remember the name of the shop, but it was lovely and family owned. We tasted wine, olive oil, liquors, salami and cheese. All of it was delicious. They were so generous and of course we bought items to bring home. I highly recommend this tour with Valeria. :-)"
* A traveler said: "Stefano Spagnolo was extremely knowledgeable about the wines of the Salento region. My wife and I walked away with the knowledge needed to taste and purchase wine in this part of Italy. He was very Charismatic and personable. We totally enjoyed the food and the wines that he had selected to taste. We would highly recommend this experience to everyone."
- Attività a Bari
- Attività a Alberobello e Locorotondo
- Attività a Costiera Amalfitana
- Attività a Costa adriatica
- Attività a Dalmazia
- Attività a Matera
- Attività a Salerno
- Attività a Amalfi
- Attività a Dubrovnik
- Attività a Pompei
- Attività a Lazio
- Attività a Sicilia
- Attività a Umbria
- Attività a Croazia centrale
- Attività a Istria