Park City Mountain Resort si trova a Park City, Utah. Si trova a 35 minuti di auto dall'aeroporto internazionale di Salt Lake.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Ski and snowboard lessons are available for beginners to advance visitors.
- There are childcare and kid-specific activities at the resort.
- You can purchase lift tickets and reserve rental gear in advance for lower prices.
- Park City Mountain Resort is one of 65 resorts included in Vail’s Epic Pass.
How to Get There
The Park City Mountain Resort is a 35-minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport. Salt Lake City has non-stop flights from more than 70 US cities, making the resort one of the most accessible in the nation. You can take a car, bus, or shuttle from the airport straight to the resort.
When to Get There
The park's winter activities typically open in November and close in April. The park reopens for the summer from May through September. Season passes are available for both winter and summer activities. Skip visiting during the winter holidays or on three-day weekends to avoid the crowds.
Summer at Park City Mountain Resort The action doesn't stop at Park City Mountain Resort when the snow melts. The resort is converted into an outdoor theme park with 20 miles (32 kilometers) of mountain biking and hiking trails, zipline courses, a rock climbing wall, golf courses, and scenic lift rides. There is even an amusement park with a roller coaster and kid-specific tubing, ziplining, mini golf, and gem panning.
- Utah Olympic Park
- Solitude Mountain Resort
- Brighton Resort
- Stazione sciistica ed estiva Snowbird
- Lo zoo di Hogle nello Utah
- Questo è il Place Heritage Park
- Museo di storia naturale dello Utah
- Red Butte Garden
- Museo militare di Fort Douglas
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)
- Liberty Park
- Voliera di Tracy
- Museo Leonardo
- Tabernacolo di Salt Lake
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building