Spalato Tour, giri turistici e crociere
490 risultati | Tutte le attività da svolgere
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Tanja was super awesome, she definitely made this tour fun. We enjoyed ourselves and got a story of what we were seeing."
Tour di un giorno alle cascate di Krka e a Sibenik, con partenza da Spalato e degustazione di vini inclusa
* A traveler said: "Sibenik town is a lovely place to visit. The National park and especially the waterfalls are amazing."
* A traveler said: "Amazing staff, great fun, food was surprisingly better than I expected. I would say not for families although there was a family of 4 and they thoroughly enjoyed. If you fancy a fun day out then definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Interesting tour and a very informative guide. The start point was conveniently located. We would have liked to see more of the cellar and the Temple of Jupiter even if we had to pay extra for the tickets."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! The guide spoke loud and clear so that everyone in our group could hear. She gave lots of information and was very helpful! It made our visit to the palace extra special! So glad we took this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip to Plitvice Lakes from Split. The driver does all the work while our guide, Elena tells us about the sights we pass and history of the area. Plitvice is an amazing park, well worth the time driving there and back. Elena is an outstanding guide."
* A traveler said: "Tonya was by far one of the best tour guides on our vacation. She was very clear, added many personal tips and informative. I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to Dario our tour guide and Dale our bus driver. We had a fantastic time! Dario's wealth of Croatian and world history was paramount. We truly had a great time. We highly recommend this tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with you guys. 3 islands tour is more than enough for us and we enjoyed a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Great value for money, staff were very helpful! 1/2 day option was perfect and the speed of the boat was very efficient and enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour...Our guide Roko and skipper KiKi were great! Gave us great facts about every place we visited and made sure we were always having a great time."
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing day! Vanessa and Valentina were so helpful and rearranged the schedule to ensure that we didn’t spend too much time waiting in line for sites. They optimized the day perfectly so that it wasn’t too crowded wherever we went. Must do experience!"
* A traveler said: "We had a brilliant time with Tina Only six of us were met from the cruise ship in a very professional and friendly way Great transfers and extremely interesting and knowledgeable visits to pretty little Trogir and the amazing Diocletian's Palace which is a totally awesome UNESCO world heritage site. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Having a guide made it so easy to navigate through the park and the restaurant we went to after the park served authentic, country-side Croatian food, exactly what we were looking for."
* A traveler said: "Great trip of the surrounding islands. And the lunch was delicious as well. The service was exceptional. Sights were a little crowded but nothing the tour guide can do about it. The RHIB we ride around is a fun experience. I do wish we spent more time at the winery but that was a neat homey experience"
* A traveler said: "Small group of 3, our guide took us in van to fortress where scenes of Game of Throne were done. Had a note book with photos of scenes. He was very informative roughly 3 hours. Also, basement of city Palace."
* A traveler said: "The blue lagoon was lovely and we had plenty of time to relax and swim. Trogir was also fun to explore and we had plenty of time there too."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip, not too many people on board. Staff were all charming and lunch was delicious! Highly recommended, by far the best boat trip in Split."
* A traveler said: "Stairs, stairs and more stairs. Amazing place to see and visit. SOoooOoOoOo many stairs on this tour. Bring good walking shoes, a walking stick, and a great attitude. Maybe don't bring your aging parents who trip easily or babies in strollers."
* A traveler said: "Bus journey was spectacular and learned so much about Croatia on our way to Dubrovnik fantastic tour"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful trip to Krka, the trip is well organised and they give you plenty of time to explore the beauty of the national park. Swimming in the Krka river was a real highlight of the trip! Haris (our guide) was extremely friendly and very helpful and informative. Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "Really fun tour but could have done without the visit to the fishing village. Phillip was excellent and deserves his back pay!!!"
* A traveler said: "Andrej was the most amazing guide. He is very passionate about what he does. He provided us with so many information about the country. I was traveling with my 2 year old and he was very patient and helpful. Recommended many places which have been worth visiting. Definitely doing this trip again when I come back."
Day Trips from Spalato
- Spalato to Croazia
- Spalato to Zagabria
- Spalato to Parco nazionale dei laghi di Plitvice
- Spalato to Parco nazionale di Krka
- Spalato to Fortezza di Klis (Tvrdava Klis)
- Spalato to Cascata di Kravice (Vodopad Kravica)
- Spalato to Hvar
- Spalato to Mostar
- Spalato to Isole Pakleni (Isole Paklinski)
- Spalato to Zara
- Spalato to Dalmazia
- Spalato to Šibenik
- Spalato to Macarsca
- Spalato to Trogir
- Spalato to Brac Island