Vienna Tours, biglietti, attività e cose da fare
* A traveler said: "Anna was awesome. She was very knowledgeable and gave us the perfect tour. Hallstatt was beautiful and definitely exceeded what I thought it would be like to be there. Crossed off my #1 on my bucket list by visiting this quaint little town."
* A traveler said: "The boat trip and Danube trip were wonderful. We really enjoyed it. Highly recommend this trip 👌. Will go on another trip to Hallstat and Salzburg"
* A traveler said: "It was an enjoyable experience to see Vienna with the Bus. The multi language plug-in recording was entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "This was really worth the money. Great food , great venue, great concert and the artists enjoyed themselves as well , all together a great package."
* A traveler said: "The concert was so beautiful! The string quartet played so beautifully and with such passion! Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Great value. From the moment the orchestra started to play I had tears in my eyes and felt such an emotion of absolute joy. The additional singers and dancers were unbelievably brilliant. The whole experience was superb!"
* A traveler said: "The scenery of the drive to Hallstatt and the drive back to Vienna. The entire town is Bavaria in Austria. The food is incredible. The tour guide is very knowledgeable! A definite bucket list destination for anyone."
* A traveler said: "We were so lucky to have such a knowledgeable tour guide with us. He made our experience so much more enjoyable. I’m also happy the weather held up for us."
* A traveler said: "Norbert was an amazing guide. Very personable and knowledgeable. Went out of his way to ensure our day was customized to our likings. Highly recommend him! Fantastic day!"
* A traveler said: "The concert was fantastic. They even played one more piece for us that was not in the programme. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "wonderful tour from bajaj very friendly guy with great knowledge and caring attitude, took care of our every need. very professional tour stopped at all the great places and never felt rushed, given plenty of time to take photos. In Salzburg again same professionalism from Gaby who lives in the city and gave us a great quick snapshot of the area and then we had a couple of hours to do what we wanted. highly recommended. vehicle also was very clean and nice mercedes van with leather seats and great free wi-fi provided which was essential for me as i had some work to do during the drive lol. free water supplied as well. my wife didnt come so there was only 3 of us on what looked like a 7 seater so plenty of room"
* A traveler said: "Lolo was an awesome guide . Enjoyed every aspect of this tour . The wines are wonderful. There are not long boring drives but a series of short ones from stop to stop. The longest was one hour. In the summer you get a nice Danube cruise. . I truly recommend this tour ."
* A traveler said: "iolo was awesome! Full of energy, history and jokes all day! One of the best days we spent in Vienna"
* A traveler said: "The concert is wonderful. But make sure you don't sit at the category 3 rows, the sound is worse there. Also, the church benches could use some cushions, so better grab a chair. Make sure you arrive a little before the time, there is a long line to get in"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were very informative and friendly. The wine and food were good. It was overall a fun and relaxing day which is what we needed after 3 busy on the go days."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. Knowledgeable guide. I really enjoyed it. Salzburg is a beautiful town definitely worth visiting"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and spoke great English. We enjoyed the tour and would recommend it to any of our friends and family. This was a great way to see and learn about Vienna."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great for getting an overview of Vienna and its history. Our guide was very knowledgeable and tailored the tour to our interests. This us the perfect first day tour to then use as a catalyst to see sites in more detail. I definitely strongly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Ali, was wonderful. She was full of energy and fun facts and ensured our tour of the Palace was filled with great stories that really brought it all to life. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had dinner at shoreline Bristol, which was a beautiful place and the food and service were great The concert was wonderful, the golden hall is stunning, We were disappointed that so many people ignored the dress code and also some were taking photos all the way through which was annoying, We enjoyed the concert very much"
* A traveler said: "Best food tour I have ever been on. Every time I travel I like to start with a food tour to get lay of the land. This food tour went way beyond expectations. The guide was informative and enjoyable and before I knew it 4 hours past. Again, best tour I did in Vienna!"
- Museo di Storia Naturale
- Neue Burg
- Beethoven Pasqualatihaus
- Casa-museo di Johann Strauss
- Museo di Sissi
- Madame Tussauds
- Padiglione Otto Wagner
- Fabbrica di porcellana Augarten
- Municipio di Vienna
- Il Prater
- Scuola di Equitazione Spagnola
- Abbazia di Melk
- Museo dell' Albertina
- Museo del Mobile ( Hofmobiliendepot)
- Time Travel Vienna
- La Selva Viennese
- Palazzo Imperiale
- Centro storico di Vienna
- Palazzo di Schoenbrunn
- I castelli del Belvedere
- Cattedrale di Santo Stefano
- Opera di Vienna
- Museo di Storia dell'Arte