* A traveler said: "We were given clear meeting instructions, the tour was started by information about the brewing process. The beers were well selected all delicious but in smaller portions so that we were still functioning at the end! The guide was knowledgeable with good English, a balance of history and beer, very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable, friendly and funny guide; good tour with decent bike. Would recommend anyone to try this out."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, and Beren adjusted the tour to the speed of our private group. 2 hours with value for the money"
* A traveler said: "THE best way to discover Antwerp when you have only a little time, the guide is local and well-versed in every part of his city's history and quirks, he made it a truly wonderful experience for all ages."
* A traveler said: "Crossing the river via the tunnel and escalator was a great experience. The view on the other side was worth and the ride back on the ferry was also nice."
* A traveler said: "Detailed, absorbing tour of Antwerp by our guide Etienne. After patiently greeting us upon our delayed arrival, Etienne provided (despite adverse weather conditions) a fascinating look at this historical city. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Beron was a wonderful host that made changes to the tour to align with our interests. You experience the entire city of Antwerp"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing trip with the great guide. I lived it"
* A traveler said: "Michelle was great and knew a lot about the area. Learned so much about Antwerp and it's history. She showed us a lot of hidden gems that most people wouldn't know if they were not from there."