371 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "A great experience and well worth the early start. Our driver aryl was there on time and explained everything. Our guide wayan was excellent, very informative and helped us up the mountain. Reasonable level if fitness needed but very achievable. Wear good shoes (not sandles)"
* A traveler said: "My driver and tour guide 'Raka" made the tour memorable. Raka was on time, friendly and knowledgeable. He lives in Ubud which gives him that personal knowledge/touch that made the difference. I would recommend Raka and this trip."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Cece was a fantastic guide and the food was amazing. Exciting way to get about the city at night in peak hour traffic. Must do this tour. Great way to escape the tourist areas and have some real local food. thanks CeCe"
* A traveler said: "It was great to see the ceremony happen, as well as finding out more about some of the history and customs surrounding it. As a couple of people have mentioned, it is a little tricky to find being down a side street, the experience was definitely a good one though - I enjoyed doing it all myself as part of the experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were fantastic. They we’re very knowledgeable about all of the sites and provided us a lot of good historical information. They were also fun to be around and excited about their jobs. At the end of the trip they took us to get some authentic Vietnamese food and a coffee. I would recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "A great and chilled day out in Taipei. The pace is just right for a day trip. Our guide Clare was friendly and informative. A nice day out in the mountains and lakes surrounding Taipei. I had little knowledge of tea prior to the tour and I learned heaps. Clare chose a great, cheap and yummy lunch spot"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, very informative. Our guide was great, turned out to be a private tour. Tried a good selection of foods and also saw a lot of old Delhi. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful warm day along the river and through the bamboo forest. We came across a beautiful temple and wished. We walked up a mountain to a monistary overlooking Kyoto where we had tea, meditation and a wonderful chat. The monk and my guide we’re both sweeties!"
* A traveler said: "We had 2 absolutely fantastic ladies as guides that took us through a wonder land of food in upmarket Tokyo. Learnt a lot, saw a lot, ate enough for a day. Felt much more comfortable to tackle Japanese menu's then."
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent, guide was knowledgeable, courteous and very helpful. Saw everything we expected to see with a complete understanding of the history"