494 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "Amazing time with Nitin. The market was really interesting and she got us tasting things I thought I never would! She runs her business from her home which is decked out with Akha artefacts. The cooking session was really good and we learnt a lot. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience, very clean and nice place and lovely people. Even though it doesn’t seem like a very typical “locals home”. You have many options and you can try many different meals. Food allergies/ vegetarian/ vegan is no problem. Perfectly fresh herbs straight from the garden!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent and made the day for us. Excellent spoken English and a nice group size of 8 people"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time at VJ’s cooking class. Hotel pickup was timely and comfortable, The market tour was very cool, and the class itself was great. Instructions were easy, clear, and everyone spoke perfect English. It was good for all skill levels - I cook daily, my wife does not cook and we both really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Great class, learned a lot about Thai cooking, and lots of fun! Jim the co-owner was really enthusiastic and truly loves what he does. The visit to a nearby market beforehand was really fun, and let us experience some Thai street food we would have otherwise missed."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour. Trip to the market, boat trip, ox cart ride and foot massage even before we started the cooking class. Great value for money. Learnt how to carve flowers from vegetables and cook local dishes. Guide spoke good English and was very patient showing cooking methods"
* A traveler said: "very well organised and fun cooking class with YY. She showed us the real method of making curry paste and Turtle buns. Yum."
* A traveler said: "Starting with a fun cyclo tour of Saigon, we meet the group at the market where we bought the ingredients for our cooking class. The chef was excellent, entertaining and knowledgeable & the lunch we cooked was delicious. Would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We joined Lance, our chinese guide, and three others to tour a local market and attend the cooking class. It was a great experience- learned a lot about Chinese ingredients and got to taste local spring rolls, rice wine and such. Then cooked some very spicy and tasty Sichuan food! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Impressed with the number of dishes made and amount of food. I have to take some to go 😁. My daughter really enjoyed the experience as well and we received a cookbook to use in the future."
* A traveler said: "Leez is a very funny person and knowledgeable, 12 dishes demonstration plus online recipe book, worthwhile , a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "This is seriously a must have! For everyone that loves thai food and wants a sneak peak into how things are made. Our “teacher” was so knowledgeable and made it so much fun for us! Also very easy to follow even for novice chefs!"
* A traveler said: "We cooked 4 dishes and ate them all. Go hungry! All the hard work is done for you so sit back and relax. Your knife skills will not be tested."
* A traveler said: "The best cooking tour in Seoul. Hello K shows you an all around Korean cooking experience. Starting at the market choosing your own vegetables, then you learn how to cook them the Korean style. Finally you have a great full dinner. I'm surprised with this cooking class and definitely recommend Hello K."
* A traveler said: "Both the guide and our teacher were so good and informative. They took their time to explain all things and answered all our questions. If there's only one guided tour you do, do this one!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience, Benny is so fun & informative about Thai cuisine! Definitely a highlight for my trip to Chiang Mai. Anyone who likes to cook (or wants to be a better cook) will like this course! Casual, light hearted atmosphere!"
* A traveler said: "Great summary of a few signature Thai dishes in a great size class with a very dedicated instructor."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time with the girls. We were made so welcome. The trip to the market and the rickshaw ride was fun. We made tasty dishes with great company. Can't recommend this enough. A must do for anyone going to Kathmandu."
* A traveler said: "A must do if you are in Kyoto. My husband and I had the best time with our master Emily. They speak a perfect English and they were so careful to make sure we are all fine :) I'm simply loved my experience and the tea was delicious"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Yoshino is very good. Knowledgeable, thoughtful and gave us a lot of information about the different local food. She was very patient with all our questions. We highly recommend her as a guide for the Tsukiji market tour. The sushi making class was also very good. The chef was a good teacher and the food was good."