499 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. Visited a local market , boat ride down the river and walked though the floating village in the dry season . Learnt so much about their way of life in the wet and dry season . High light of our trip to siem reap . Don’t let it being the dry season put you off . Very informative trip"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Great way to get out of Ubud and see surrounding countryside including rice paddies, temple and coffee plantation. Electric bikes were easy to ride, guides were very friendly and informative. The afternoon was finished off with a lovely dinner at local Indonesian restaurant."
* A traveler said: "Loved it!!! What a great experience!!!!! No words can do it justice you just have to go!!!!! You will have the best experience!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, and fun. The guide was great. The history, the bike ride through the rice field, and the river trip, must see. All for $ 39!"
* A traveler said: "Bob, our guide, was very personable and knowledgable. The bike course was very pleasant and well thought out. We were able to see all aspects of Ubud village life. When the course was too steep for me, the buggy was right there to strap my bike to and let me ride down the hill in comfort. Water was provided along with fresh coconut water as a nice refreshing break. BOB TAKES AMAZING PHOTOS!!!! The Tirta Empul Water Temple was a much more pleasant experience with Bob there to explain the process and meaning behind each portion of the ritual. The lunch was tasty, authentic Balinese food."
* A traveler said: "This was more than we could of hoped for. Agus, our guide, was fantastic. He spoke fantastic english and could answer all of our left field questions. We've been to Bali many times but have never learnt so much of the real Bali. Bikes were very good quality and even suited our 7 year old."
* A traveler said: "We really loved this trip. The only disappointment was that we were promised copies of the photo's taken by Ash. Unfortunately these have not arrived and I would really appreciate you sending these please."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful morning seeing villages, farms and meeting the locals in Penang. Eddie is a fun and informative guide and the terrain is easy for all ages. Highly recommend this one"
* A traveler said: "The trip was perfect. Tour guide spoke very good English and even lent us money because we forgot ours at home. The trip was nuts"
* A traveler said: "It was a great and delightful tour with a clever dog called MIa. Everything was well arranged including lunch and sightseeing. I definitely recommend this tour those who want to take a look around Big Budda and the temple. I would like to take 4 ways water tour someday with the guides. Thank you for Ice and Nim."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip round the island. We ended up getting a private tour which was brilliant. Our guide Mame was very informative and the driver Phume was lovely. We got to spend as much time as we wanted at each stop which was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "Our guides Nim and Boy were brilliant, the trip was amazing and much better than expected. Lunch was great. Every part was different but fantastic. Highly recommend this trip. Nim’s free photos were a great added bonus."
* A traveler said: "Nice to get off the beaten track and out of the city. Very safe drivers and humorous guides. Fun class with loads of food. Many thanks"
* A traveler said: "Lily from West China Go went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! This tour included the driver service from my hotel and Lily helped me book my volunteering and photo spots so everything went smoothly! I plan to go back to Chengdu and will surely book this experience again!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed our trip to the 4 islands guide Fay was great and we really appreciated the photos we received of the day thank you and lunch was good too"