499 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide pho was amazing! Gave us a great history of Vietnam and cu chi. His English was grand and he was funny!"
* A traveler said: "as the sites are not very close to each other it was very useful. the food the drinks the comfort were all great"
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "Very well-organized tour, a very informative travel guide with a great sense of humor. Money well spent."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and easy way to get to the tunnels from the city, good fun with Chi, an excellent guide! Couldn’t fault it!"
* A traveler said: "Best time of day to set out on your. Small group makes all the difference as well. Tour Leader Taan also very informative. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "T was our guide and he was fantastic. Super friendly and knowledgeable. He took took some amazing photographs of us as a family we will treasure forever, enabled us to learn lots about the area and took us to get some amazing delicious snacks along the way. We can’t wait to do it again. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and engaging especially with the help of our tour guides Thapa and Levin, the 4D experience was a bonus."
* A traveler said: "Very Informative and Friendly Guide. Very Thing Went Very Smooth and Cu Chi Tunnels Is Lit, it's a must Visit."
* A traveler said: "Loved it. Booked through Asiana link. Great guide, an amazing place"
* A traveler said: "Chris was the best! A very educational and fun day! Highly recommended. She even taught us some interesting Japanese phrases."
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide Sorphea - interesting way of explaining the history and unknown facts about the temples. Taking care of the group well!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic night tour through Singapore, it was a great snapshot of all the sites Singapore has to offer. Awesome tour of a beautiful city.. Travelled with teens ages 13 & 14 would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour all the way through. Peter was our guide and he made the tour fun and informative."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! I would not have been able to navigate through Agra and learn about the sites without this tour. Taj Mahal was a priceless experience. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Faizal was a great tour guide...very knowledgeable and easy to get along with. He answered all of our questions about the Taj Mahal as well as general inquiries about India and Indian culture. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Comfortable transportatio. Guide Stephen was great. The Wall is amazing. Lots of time to walk and enjoy."
* A traveler said: "Akil, our guide was speaking german and very good for the tours in Taj Mahal and the Red Fort. The VIP entrees helped us to not to long waiting."
* A traveler said: "Vishal Garg gave us a wonderful history of the Taj Mahal and the times leading up to how it was constructed. He told us where to stand and took the most wonderful pictures, walked us through every aspect of the buildings and the gardens, and patiently answered all of our questions. I would highly recommend him and this tour of the Taj Mahal to anyone looking for an amazing experience without the crowds. The driver Balwinder Singh - that picked us up at the hotel was early and very courteous. Also he was an excellent driver! He got us there with plenty of time to spare."
* A traveler said: "This tour is just perfect ! The driver Dewa is fantastic, he took awesome pictures, he was very kind and explained a lot about the Balinese culture. I definitely recommend him. You will not be disappointed :) I booked the tour solo and met two other ladies with whom I had a lot of fun"
* A traveler said: "Hang was an excellent tour guide and boat to Cu Chi tunnels was great fun. Well looked after by all staff. A great experience. Will be sure to take another tour with this company."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out, our guide Razia was amazing. Took us on an adventure thru old Delhi, into the spice markets, up to the roof of some of the old buildings, drove around the streets in a tuk tuk. It was well worth it, highly recommend."