115 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "It is an excellent way to see Hong Kong when on a short stay.Great value for money and we got to see a lot."
* A traveler said: "Tour options were great - took the red line - short wait time for the buses. Frequency of buses was maybe 15 minutes - routes were quite good (3 to choose from)"
* A traveler said: "The rides were informative and the duration was just right. The guide was knowledgeable and to my suprise, she conducted a quiz that the kids enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent and they provided proper safety guidelines to all regarding the trip. The trip manager was quite humble and hospitable to all types of tourists. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Always use a Hop on Hop off bus to get to see the main sights. We did a full circuit in an hour to see where we anted to stop on the second time round. Friendly staff just didn't give you much time to get off the bus once they stopped at each stop so be ready! Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Great experience to visiting famous sightseeing activity particularly the palaces.value for money coz using subway in Seoul for me its hard for there are lots of exit needs to walk,walk,walk.definitely an alternative for DIY holidays spending"
* A traveler said: "On time pick up at hotel, informative video on ride. The right amount of time at both places. The guide was helpful."
- Sahakari Spice Farm
- Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- ハノイ クッキング センター
- Shanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)
- Nagwon Instrument Arcade
- Nine Dragon Screen at the Palace Museum