498 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour, the team was fun and friendly who takes you among the upbeat energic atmosphere among the locals. The best way to experience the city, sights, sounds, food and the people is doing it this way."
* A traveler said: "Great tour which covered a lot of activities and area in Bali. My driver: Mr number one arrived early and had excellent English. He was also very knowledgeable about the tour places and life in Bali, also accommodated other stops for snacks on the way."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. I only wish I had done this earlier on in my trip because you get a better sense of the city. It’s a leisurely ride that most anyone can complete. It was surely very hot and sweaty in early March. Riding in narrow areas of people’s homes and business was so cool and the locals would often holler “hello!”"
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience and the zoo itself! AMAZING experience for animal lovers. Don't miss the section where you can go into a rainforest-type area where all the animals are free to roam."
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and easy way to get to the tunnels from the city, good fun with Chi, an excellent guide! Couldn’t fault it!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and highly recommend the tour. I have to write more words to fill the minimum requirement"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic night tour through Singapore, it was a great snapshot of all the sites Singapore has to offer. Awesome tour of a beautiful city.. Travelled with teens ages 13 & 14 would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable parts were seeing what Tho has built himself to help the community and raise awareness on recycling and looking after the environment. We loved being able to see the small, intricate alleyways of the city, and going to the outskirts where it was more open and green. The food at The Hidden Gem Cafe was also phenomenal, and Tho was a wonderful guide who made us laugh a lot and shared a lot of knowledge with us."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! I would not have been able to navigate through Agra and learn about the sites without this tour. Taj Mahal was a priceless experience. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Comfortable transportatio. Guide Stephen was great. The Wall is amazing. Lots of time to walk and enjoy."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent, food accommodations and staff outstanding. We enjoyed the activities but also the relaxed environment. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was well organised. Hotel pick up and drop off made everything easy for us. We were greeted by Tom (real name Thann) who was friendly and enthusiastic which added greatly to our enjoyment of the variety and content of the tour. John & Sue. Bristol UK"
* A traveler said: "Hang was an excellent tour guide and boat to Cu Chi tunnels was great fun. Well looked after by all staff. A great experience. Will be sure to take another tour with this company."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day. Vendi our driver gave us the best tour, very informative, drove us to see amazing sites and we learnt so much about the culture and everything about this region of Beautiful Bali. Helped us with some shopping skills and also took us to an amazing lunch in the most peaceful surroundings. Don’t miss this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great trip to the Mekong with lots of authentic interaction - Lin our guide was absolutely fantastic."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do whilst in Ho Chi Minh city. Danny and Back were our guides for the night and took us to places we normally wouldn’t have gone. We felt so safe on the back of their bikes (amongst the thousands of others) and the different foods we tried were amazing. Thanks guys for a really fun night. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "we had Holden as our tour guide he was the best this is a must do in singapore see so much more than on a bus plus Holden was able to point out things we would not have known without him"