495 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "Nina was an excellent tour guide. She gave a lot of historical data that gave context to what we were seeing and made a big difference to how much we enjoyed the sights. Nina has a wonderful personality and was very gracious throughout the entire tour."
* A traveler said: "Tae! Passionate very knowledgeable what a wonderful soul, I did not know what to expect however I was pleased from the very start with the experience from getting introduced to my tuk-tuk driver all the wonderful stops in between even getting dropped off at my hotel was great , I will do it again and highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "Tipp was an excellent guide. She was friendly, knowledgeable and her English was excellent. She was flexible and allowed us to decide when and where to eat too."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent morning with our guide Deev , who was very impressive with her knowledge of the sites we visited , picked up on time and returned to our hotel in a nice air conditioned van , if you are after value for money book this excursion"
* A traveler said: "Both the guide and the driver worked well together. The driver was punctual and professional. We were a little early arriving at the Royal Palace so he gave us a little sightseeing tour of Bangkok. Our guide was interesting, inciteful and had a great sense of humor. Thank you again!"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic and informative tour through the hidden lanes of Chinatown, with over 16 different food samples. Highly recommend and would do it again."
* A traveler said: "This was a great half day tour. Going in the morning we beat the crowds. Our guide was very knowledgeable and may the morning very interesting. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ron was very fun, knowledgeable, and (most importantly) found us some excellent food to eat! As a bonus, we got some nice pictures of ourselves in front of the temples at night. Couldn't recommend this tour more"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very nice and friendly guide. It's a one in a lifetime experience. The food is very good too."
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour of the grand palace and its grounds. I would recommend this tour to anyone who goes to Bangkok!"
* A traveler said: "On time pickup. Fabulous guide '''Mr. Prai' he kept us all engaged throughout the tour. I would like to add that he was very good. This tour is a must if you want a quick look at the important temples and main city areas."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. I only wish I had done this earlier on in my trip because you get a better sense of the city. It’s a leisurely ride that most anyone can complete. It was surely very hot and sweaty in early March. Riding in narrow areas of people’s homes and business was so cool and the locals would often holler “hello!”"
* A traveler said: "The bike tour was fun and we got to see a quiet part of the city. We got to see some back streets and got to ride a long-tail boat across the river."
* A traveler said: "It was a amazing trip, explored Thailand at night through the eyes of a true local! Great work guys, would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "What a lovely day out in an amazing city with a wonderful guide! Tuangtip was full of knowledge and a great person to spend the day with. Would do it all again!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very knowledgeable and efficient. All components of the itinerary were handled well."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Ended up being a private tour so we had the opportunity to see a few extra things local. Without our guide, Chick it would have been difficult to see all we saw. This was great. Ended up taking her to lunch after the tour."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent food tour. My wife and I enjoyed it very much. Our tour guide, Aoy, was very knowledgeable. We visited about 8 establishments and tired over dozen items."
* A traveler said: "Very good value for money. The food was delicious and plenty. We had drag queens which was delightfu and funnyl to watch. A must see if you are in Bangkok."
* A traveler said: "Presha (Peter) was a wonderful guide. His English was very fluent. Presha was gracious, friendly and knowledgeable. He adapted our itinerary to our pace and interests. We saw all the highlights we wanted to see in beautiful Bangkok. Our driver was professional and safely navigated the busy streets."
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful! Despite the heat, I had a great time on the tour, and got to see a lot of temples. Our guide Niranya kept us engaged with stories and tidbits about the history of ayutthaya and thailand."