489 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "Tae! Passionate very knowledgeable what a wonderful soul, I did not know what to expect however I was pleased from the very start with the experience from getting introduced to my tuk-tuk driver all the wonderful stops in between even getting dropped off at my hotel was great , I will do it again and highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very nice and friendly guide. It's a one in a lifetime experience. The food is very good too."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Ended up being a private tour so we had the opportunity to see a few extra things local. Without our guide, Chick it would have been difficult to see all we saw. This was great. Ended up taking her to lunch after the tour."
* A traveler said: "Tipp was an excellent guide. She was friendly, knowledgeable and her English was excellent. She was flexible and allowed us to decide when and where to eat too."
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "This was a great half day tour. Going in the morning we beat the crowds. Our guide was very knowledgeable and may the morning very interesting. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Nina was an excellent tour guide. She gave a lot of historical data that gave context to what we were seeing and made a big difference to how much we enjoyed the sights. Nina has a wonderful personality and was very gracious throughout the entire tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful! Despite the heat, I had a great time on the tour, and got to see a lot of temples. Our guide Niranya kept us engaged with stories and tidbits about the history of ayutthaya and thailand."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this tour for a second time - this time it was better as we saw more of Ayutthaya which has undergone a huge improvement in the last 3 years. Many more buildings and areas to see making it a very interesting day out of Bangkok."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very knowledgeable and efficient. All components of the itinerary were handled well."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent morning with our guide Deev , who was very impressive with her knowledge of the sites we visited , picked up on time and returned to our hotel in a nice air conditioned van , if you are after value for money book this excursion"
* A traveler said: "What a great day out. We really enjoyed the drive up to the river Kwai and the walk over over this famous bridge. The guide was so attentive and gave us great information. We loved the boat ride and train journey. Lunch was awesome. For the money which we paid we expected less but so much was included. I Asia definetly the agent to choose!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ron was very fun, knowledgeable, and (most importantly) found us some excellent food to eat! As a bonus, we got some nice pictures of ourselves in front of the temples at night. Couldn't recommend this tour more"
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour and and guide. She was fantastic. Due to Covid-19 we stayed away from crowded areas, but still feel like we saw much of the city and its beauty. Still hoping to receive the pictures that she took of our family~"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Ms. Maliwan. She was extremely knowledgeable of any subject matter related to the Temples. Many people along the way knew her, so she is obviously a very experienced guide. Highly recommend her and this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day, the guide and driver were early. There is very little traffic early in the morning. We visited the Memorial, museum and then went on a boat ride up to see the bridge. Walking the bridge was nice along with riding the train. For me, it was a great day and experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent explaining the history of Ayutthaya and the ruins , the Reclining Buddha and the Golden Buddha. It was an excellent tour of the original capital of Thailand."
* A traveler said: "On time pickup. Fabulous guide '''Mr. Prai' he kept us all engaged throughout the tour. I would like to add that he was very good. This tour is a must if you want a quick look at the important temples and main city areas."
* A traveler said: "Very well-organized tour, a very informative travel guide with a great sense of humor. Money well spent."
* A traveler said: "This tour was one of the highlights of the trip. we were picked up at our hotel exactly on time. Our guide Luck was very friendly and informative. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "What a lovely day out in an amazing city with a wonderful guide! Tuangtip was full of knowledge and a great person to spend the day with. Would do it all again!"