490 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "Daniel was an excellent guide good balance of knowledge and personal insights. Mario did a great job as coach driver. We have travelled extensively and this was one of the best day trips we have been on."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! I wanted to see sloths while in Costa Rica, and this tour did not disappoint! Beyond that, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He even waited for us to start (add at least 30 mins to any estimated drive time...). In addition to the sloths, we saw different types of monkeys, birds, and frogs! Some of our favorite pictures from this vacation were taken on this tour, and we are so thankful for our guides patience and experience. Near the end of the tour we even got to enjoy a lovely protected beach in a beautiful cove. All in all, this tour was incredible and we highly recommend it for anyone visiting Costa Rica!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was so kind and hospitable. We were picked up, taken to the marina, and provided with breakfast, lunch, and unlimited drinks. The views and beach were so beautiful. So many fun activities to do on the beach, too!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Francisco and Fermin and the rest of the crew made our experience memorable. The views were to die for."
* A traveler said: "Dolphus was incredible! Loved his customized tour of the island to see everything on our "bucket list". Loved meeting him and seeing this great island!"
* A traveler said: "The boat trip was very nice and we felt for the price it was right. Our guide Laura was polite and knowledgeable. Pickup and drop off were excellent."
* A traveler said: "The staff was attentive, fun and knowledgeable. As always, the zip lines were the best in the Caribbean !"
* A traveler said: "Always wanted to sail through the canal. Through by power is as good as I am going to do. Quite interesting and enjoyable. When in Panama..."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Paula was excellent. She was both knowledgable and upbeat at all times. The boat trip was a little disappointing since we only went to the South face of the glacier and not much activity."
* A traveler said: "Great customer service! My boyfriend & I had a great time:) the weather was amazing, we got to snorkel & go to this beautiful island. Everyone was so nice"
* A traveler said: "It was an extraordinary day with extraordinary people and crew The food drink service excellent The best four plus hours sailing I had"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. We saw wonderful things on a short but well-spent time. Julio, our guide, was absolutely lovely, and helped me so much with my sea-illness (which by the way was ok, I was the only one who got it on the really good-quality boat)"
* A traveler said: "This was definitely intense, but probably the most memorable and fun part of our trip! The guides are very skilled, kind, and helpful. They speak great English. We received over 65 pictures via email that we didn't have to pay for. This was an excellent surprise. It is recommended that you do know how to swim, though you have lifevests and helmets. You might end up in the water like us!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour and tour guide NELLIE. Although it rained incredibly hard our spirits were not dampened!!"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing tour! Our guide Manuel knew it all and was so great! Highly recommend doing this tour if you are in Costa Rica!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour, the crew was very pleasant and accommodant (vegetarian option was provided on demand). Unfortunately we did not see whales but as they say: it is Mother Nature. Everything is very professional and they do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. Beautiful views of the beaches, the sea and the surroundings!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful entertainment in a beautiful venue. Good choice on the menu and the staff were very helpful and obliging."
* A traveler said: "Our driver/guide Jerry was amazing! He was extremely knowlegeable and helped negotiate deals! We skipped the zip, but the sloth/monkey santuary was great with the most amazing popsicles. The beach was crystal clear!!!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely sunset over Cartagena, great music and drinks. A happy upbeat experience! Highly recommend this!"
- Paz Palace (Palacio Paz)
- Buenos Aires Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanico Carlos Thays)
- Isabela Island
- Los Glaciares National Park (Parque Nacional Los Glaciares)
- Mt. Monserrate (Cerro de Monserrate)
- Popol Vuh Museum (Museo Popol Vuh)
- Belize City Cruise Port
- Lagoinha Beach (Praia de Lagoinha)
- Teles Arch (Arco do Teles)
- クスコ大聖堂（Cusco Cathedral ）
- Santa Catalina Monastery (Monasterio de Santa Catalina)
- Meireles Beach (Praia do Meireles)
- Leme Beach (Praia do Leme)
- Rojo Tango
- Niteroi Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)
- Rio de Janeiro Royal Palace (Paco Imperial)
- Basilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)