449 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide hector was super! He was very knowledgeable and nice. The weather was perfect and the sites were outstanding"
* A traveler said: "Sandi, Angie, and don the bus driver we’re fantastic hosts. For $30 This is a no brained! They take you to the rock, the town, and on a short boat tour. Just to have transportation to guatape and back is totally worth the money. Definitely book this one instead of paying $85 elsewhere!"
* A traveler said: "Francisco was a very good guide. He explained many things about the culture and ways of life of the local people."
* A traveler said: "The trip was amazing it worth all the money and the time, and all of the guide team Carlos and Christian were so helpful with everything and smiling and funny as well. I would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was an excellent guide good balance of knowledge and personal insights. Mario did a great job as coach driver. We have travelled extensively and this was one of the best day trips we have been on."
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience. Worth every penny, we really enjoyed our tour guide! Sight seeing was so fun we got to experience so much history and culture"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! The pace was perfect for my parents in their 70s and we got to see everything that they wanted to see without rushing! It was truly ocean to ocean and my dad loved seeing the canal and locks up close. The jungle tour was my favorite. Epic memories!"
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our trip. The islands were so beautiful and David's English was impeccable. He gave us a little history about each island and the snorkeling was excellent. Lunch was also great. Way more than exceeded expectations!!"
* A traveler said: "Our host Fernando moss was exceptional ! He was very knowledgeable and friendly he treated us very well and made accommodations for myself and my friends. This tour was way more than we expected and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Dolphus was incredible! Loved his customized tour of the island to see everything on our "bucket list". Loved meeting him and seeing this great island!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience - from our driver/tour guide to each of the adventures and employees that were part of it all! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my partner had lots of fun on this trip. We had great food, great views, and a great guide. He was super helpful and even gave us some great recommendations on what to do on our last two days in the area. This was one of the best experiences I've had."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience visiting the countryside. The ranch is so relaxing and a break from the city. Being around the animals is a plus. Lunch was fantastic and delicious. Worthwhile to visit."
* A traveler said: "Our tour of ATM cave with Eric was the highlight of our trip! Eric was very educational and made sure that we had fun the entire time. Also, lunch was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "The guide made the experience fun, she stopped to show us a sloth on our way to Arenal. The birding was amazing at the hanging bridges. Would have liked more time there to look for more birds."
* A traveler said: "One of the best day trips that we have been on. Wonderful scenery absolutely clean air. Alexandro was a very attentive and informative guide and our driver Jeorge was also helpful and considerate. My wife and I both felt that it was thoroughly enjoyable and good value."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Paula was excellent. She was both knowledgable and upbeat at all times. The boat trip was a little disappointing since we only went to the South face of the glacier and not much activity."
* A traveler said: "This is such a unique experience, a must do if you’re in Cartagena. Pickup was about 15 minutes later than we were told but the guide made the trip amazing. Great way to see some of colombia outside the city."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, one of the best trips with great knowledgeable English speaking guide, well organized, Thank you Giselle"
* A traveler said: "The trip was fun and our guide was informative and friendly. The small group experience made it easier to hear the information and to share experiences with fellow travelers. It was well organized and the food was great."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Andres and Alejandra were awesome. We learned a lot about the coffee making process. The views were incredible from the finca."
* A traveler said: "Beach is beautiful and our guide Melondy can’t be beat! She took excellent care of us! I definitely recommend it and spend th 60 pesos or the cabana!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The elevation is no joke! My dad and I actually took the horses on the way up (best decision we ever made and we’ll worth 60 sols). We hiked the whole way down which was about an hour walk back. TAKE YOUR TIME and go slow. The view was amazing and worth it. Our tour guide was awesome as well which made the experience that much better."
- Santa Catalina Monastery (Monasterio de Santa Catalina)
- Batán Grande (Sicán Archaeological Complex)
- Kavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)
- Cejar Lagoon (Laguna Cejar)
- Plaza España
- Pisac Potato Park
- Chincheros Indian Market (Mercado Chincero)
- Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden (Jardim Botanico)
- Cabildo de Buenos Aires
- Leme Beach (Praia do Leme)
- Upsala Glacier
- Cajón del Maipo
- キロトア・ラグーン（Quilotoa Lagoon）
- Barrio de Abasto
- Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)
- Moral House (Casa de Moral)
- Ana Kai Tangata
- Three Borders Landmark (Marco das Tres Fronteiras)
- Brüning National Archaeological Museum