40 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "Amazing day trip! Private tour (just two of us), really nice car, super friendly driver/guide, beautiful part of the world. The guide for the section walking to the village was wonderful too. Food was great and they were great at accommodating for dietary needs. Such a wonderful day, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Owen, our guide was awesome. We got lucky an were the only group in the trip. We saw three temples and learned a lot about Thai and Chiang Mai history! Would recommend this trip. Took about 3 hours total."
* A traveler said: "Our extremely energetic guide Mr. Ekk made this one of the best tours I have ever been on! He has troves of information and anecdotes about every spot you visit,which he narrates in his signature style. Our visit would have remained incomplete without the insights he offered. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgable and fun. Shared a lot of culture and history. Very well-planned and we saw a lot. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing time with Nitin. The market was really interesting and she got us tasting things I thought I never would! She runs her business from her home which is decked out with Akha artefacts. The cooking session was really good and we learnt a lot. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Intense hike and bike. Recommend it to those who are physically able to hike up hill long term."
* A traveler said: "Amazing amazing one of the best tours ever guide was great friendly and informative. I found the whole thing quite spiritual and overwhelming would definitely recommend without a doubt..."
* A traveler said: "Very happy with the trip. Our guide was knowledgeable and great with kids. It was nice way to see some parts of the city from the boat. The farm was better than what we had expected and the lunch was not only beautifully presented, it was absolutely delicious. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had a lot of fun kayaking down the river! Thanks to the patience of our instructors, we were able to grasp the basics of kayaking halfway through. Guides were friendly and approachable. The main opportunity for improvement is lunch which was rather small."
* A traveler said: "Very professionally led crew, very professionally run. Loads of fun as well of course. Highly recommend!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a nice pedal and paddle, suitable for just about everyone (tho, the river slows down towards the end, so you actually have to move yourself a bit versus just steering). A was a great guide, gave some interesting history of the areas we were in, including how the Ping River was named. Good and peaceful time outside the city."