499 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "My son and I enjoyed a great day with our guide Shanshan. She made the day a very relaxed and memorable one. With her help we navigated the crowds at each venue and the lunch that was organised was wonderful. All in all a fabulous day. Thank you Shanshan"
* A traveler said: "Our guide SUSAN was more than fantastic. She was so personable and informative. She has a great command of the English language. We had such a fun day with her. The Wall was a once in a lifetime experience. The private tour we set up was perfect for our group of 6, including 2 kids. We spent the right amount of time everywhere."
* A traveler said: "The half-day Tour to the Great Wall was perfect. Beautiful scenery both to and from. The 1-2 hours at the Great Wall was ample time to see, walk and experience this world wonder. Tour Guide, Jenny, was knowledgeable and pleasant. Nice to also have private driver. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "April was our amazing guide, she was so knowledgeable. It makes all the difference as you understand exactly what you are experiencing and therefore take in more. Thank you April for making it so special."
* A traveler said: "Great day out with Jerry. Well worth the money. Very knowledgeable guide who makes sure you see everything important and plans day to maximise time spent at sights and out of traffic. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "This is the best way to see the area and our guide was just fabulous. Tiananmen square was closed but as we had been here before we weren't concerned."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip. I requested an early pick up from my hotel and our driver was there on time with assorted fruits and refreshments. Our driver took pictures for us and guided us throughout. Highly recommended if you have a layover and want to see the Great Wall."
* A traveler said: "Linda was a great guide! Answered all our questions and spoke great English. Helped us with our plans."
* A traveler said: "So glad I booked online. I avoided lines and confusion, just showed my passport to the agent checking tickets at the entrance, and that was it. simple and easy."
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was absolutely amazing, not only is he knowledgeable and kind, he also made sure we saw all the unmissable spots and was very patient with us, particularly with our need for some rest under some very cold weather! Many thanks Jimmy for making our visit an unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "Kevin the guide was very disposable and avaliable to basically everything that we need to know including where to catch the cable car, toboggan, the best restaurant around with local food and how to manage the mutanyu section in the best time. Great experience !"
* A traveler said: "This was a well thought out tour. Unlike most food tours, there was large quantities of food provided. The tour was private which allowed me to establish a friendship with the tour guide. I asked many questions along the way and they all were answered with great insight. The guide was very experienced and made me feel very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "As I had just half a day, it was great to find a short tour with a flexible pick-up time. From the start, the company made sure I had all the necessary details about what to bring and where to meet. I wasn't looking for a guide, just someone who would take me up and back with a few tidbits of information and help sorting out tickets. David, the driver, was terrific- very cheerful and knowledgeable- and had me back to the hotel in time for dinner, such was his knowledge of Beijing back streets. As for the Wall- I'll be back, and next time with more hours to explore. Excellent all round!"
* A traveler said: "Was waiting for us at exit hall and got us to the hotel in about a half hour handle all our bags to very good service"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day! I was interested in this kind of tour as we had a 13 hour layover and knew this would be the easiest way to see the most! Linda's driver met us inside the airport and took us to meet Linda. She was great!! The most convenient door to door tour! Highly recommend if you are looking for a day trip from the airport."
* A traveler said: "I had a great day on this tour. Our guide Lili was sweet and welcoming to the group. The group was small - great size, as we moved faster. She was on time on our pick up hotel and everything went as planned. After the wall we had lunch in a very simple chinese restaurant, but boy, the food was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver/guide was wonderful. He spoke perfect English and was extremely informative - and vital - to a successful Great Wall experience. I highly recommend. We were four women from the states."
* A traveler said: "William was an awesome tour guide, spoke great English, and helped me learn about the history and culture of China"
* A traveler said: "My colleague and I visited Beijing over the weekend and I arranged tours through Viator and Trip Advisor. We chose a Beijing city tour the first day and a Great Wall tour the following day. We had Ms. Yuan Yuan as a tour guide. Communication was great, knowledge was good. The logistics went very well. No tours of the Jade factory or tea house where you spend time which could be spent at attractions. It was a great two days. Highly recommend this tour and Ms. Yuan."
* A traveler said: "Another successful trip booked and executed with Viator! Our trip to the Terracotta Warriors site was excellent. Our tour guide Susan was awesome and very knowledgeable of the history of the site and how to best navigate the area. She kept us entertained during our transportation to and from the hotel. I highly recommend this tour and Susan as a guide."
* A traveler said: "We arrived earlier than planned and the driver was already waiting. He was very polite and helped us all the way throughout the day."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day... had the wall to ourselves... very helpful guide. Good to bring some little snacks for the hike and if it's summer time maybe bring an extra shirt and lots of sunscreen."
* A traveler said: "Susan was our tour guide & she was just awesome. We asked to add some things at the gorge & she took care of our every need & wish. I had my wife & two kids 15 & 10. This was the best tour we had during our stay in Beijing. If you book this tour ask for Susan!!!"
- Cuandixia Village
- Shanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)
- Jiuzhai Valley
- Song Xian Qiao Antique Market
- Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall (Shanghai Chengshi Guihua Zhanshi Guan)
- Duolun Road
- Museum of the Mausoleum of the Nanyue King