493 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "This place was amazing. Just in awe of the artwork in the Vatican rooms. Our guide was very knowledgeable and very nice."
* A traveler said: "Stefano was a great guide. Everywhere we went felt unique and interesting thanks to him. The highlight had to be the lunch at the vineyard. Stunning views and excellent food. If you only have one chance at exploring Tuscany, make this tour a priority."
* A traveler said: "This was such a special trip! There was so much to cover on our own, so the tour was extremely helpful. Our guide was incredible, Irene, and she was so funny! 10/10 review."
* A traveler said: "Great translation and timing at each island! Would highly recommend. I was traveling there with my other half for the weekend!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect experience, very comfortable trip. Very easy to find buses, because of the informational signs. Trip goes very fast, so I managed to see all the route in 1 hour. Definitely recommend this buses for travellers!"
* A traveler said: "Well organized and with suitable time for everything. Good option for a last minute trip, as it's hard to get tickets to Neuschwanstein Castle."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and excellent guide. Thanks a lot, Roberto, for a very entertaining tour to Pompeii and Vesuvio!"
* A traveler said: "Clara was fantastic! An experience that I would not want to miss in Barcelona! Very informative. It’s amazing to see the light coming through the stained glass in the afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Violetta is an experienced and knowledgeable guide. She kept our group together and explained many things about the venus, mona Lisa, and other famous French artist. We saw all the di Vinci paintings in the Louvre. Very informative. Excellent English speaking Francophile!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide with wonderful grip over the historical facts. Splendid 4 hours tour and even though we were 27 people, she answered everyone's every question."
* A traveler said: "Well organized and super friendly! Serena was lovely and well informed about the history and architecture. It was a pleasure!"
* A traveler said: "Bruce was an amazing tour guide, he was funny and very knowledgeable, a smooth ride and so much to see."
* A traveler said: "Great. The first tour guide (Roscoe) was superb. Very knowledgeable and had great personality. Couldn't have been better. Our guide for the underground was so-so but the tour was very interesting"
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great ! The guide was very knowledgeable! Definitely recommend doing this tour if you want to get a sense of the city in a bike ride. I enjoyed it !!!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was very knowledgeable and the tour was very interesting. The only part that we did not understand is why we had to walk several blocks to get the bus from the meeting point and then before the last venue"
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely time especially in Bruges - small but quite doable. Wished the weather had been better for a canal trip."
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour. Very fun & informative. Lana was a fantastic guide! I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Guido was very informative and knowledgeable. He showed some very interesting sites. Lunch was DELICIOUS! It was a wonderful taste of the region. U highly recommend this day tour. Excellent stops to and from Pompeii with delicious coffee and clean facilities. Well organized trip!!"
* A traveler said: "Francieur was GREAT. He’s incredibly knowledgeable and VERY passionate about his tours. Great experience. Merci beaucoup"
* A traveler said: "Lizzie was an excellent guide and brought her personality to the tour. Exeter was beautiful and a picture of what it must be like to study here. Story of All Souls entrance and intake fascinating - large building for such a small number!"
* A traveler said: "We were very impressed. It was worth the money. Thank you for making our trip wonderful! We highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Helga was amazing she got us where we need to go even though Our family was not on time. She pointed out several things on the way up to Mount Vesuvius that were really neat facts. Would definitely do a trip with her again"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing tour. I really enjoyed my trip to Belfast, Giant’s Causeway and Dunluce Castle. Special thanks to Murphy for lovely songs and funny stories and Joe for safety trip. Hopefully see you later on other locations❤️"
- Basilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)
- Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)
- Adrianou Street
- Bullfighting Museum (Museo Taurino de Madrid)
- Campo San Luca
- Museum of Natural Sciences
- Palais de Chaillot
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)
- Agios Gordios
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- San Miguel Market (Mercado de San Miguel)