489 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "My favourite part of this hop and off bus tour was the TITANIC EXPERIENCE TOUR. I highly recommend everyone to visit. Please book your tickets advance online otherwise you won't be able to enter. £20 well worthed per person. You can easily spend 2 hrs or more inside."
* A traveler said: "Barnie was an excellent tour guide/driver full of facts, interesting tidbits and stories about the places on our route. The trip was well planned, no snags and an all around great way to see Skye. Bonus— our weather was sublime"
* A traveler said: "I suggest that every person should take this trip auschwits is really worth a visit so that one will learn about the history of the Jews and the salt mines are one increadable experience that can really be done in other countries"
* A traveler said: "Every day was a new and different experience. Our guides were knowledgeable and personable. Pompeii included a great lunch and many amazing things to see. Capri was an all day experience. We were surprised by all of the places we went. So beautiful! Our guide Sascha was witty and an excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "Nice group, Nice guide and i recommended to anybody . The bus traveling was long but it worth it. 5 stars"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, I really like the ideal of the smaller buses. There were 14 on our tour. Perfect size."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable clear , emotional, and detailed presentations by the guide Joy! She enriched us with our knowledge about Greek history! Thanks, Joy!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip - Cordoba was wonderful and Granada was an off the chart location - no way 4 days is long enough - but this trip whet our appetite to return to this part of spain again. We love it."
* A traveler said: "Steven was an excellent tour guide. The day touring Skye was particularly good and the guest house was good."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic visit to St. Petersburg. Our guide was friendly, knowledgeable and always eager to answer questions. Our driver always parked close to our destinations as well as stopping in appropriate photo opportunity places. We were thrilled with our tour."
* A traveler said: "I found this two day adventure even better than I had hoped. For that I thank our driver and guide, Martin. He managed our tour with grace and humor. I learned about, admired and enjoyed The Highlands."
* A traveler said: "The guides on both trips were amazing. I love these small group tours, you get to know the people! I learned so much about Portugal during this tour! Don’t hesitate to go on this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing from beginning to end. Our guide Rosella was incredible , kind & fun. Then the guide through the Pompeii ruins Fabiano was so incredibly knowledgeable about every bit of what we saw it made the experience breathtaking & unforgettable. Both guides looked out for us incredibly. Our stay in Sorrento was fantastic. We had a delicious dinner & then a fantastic buffet breakfast (Not a continental one). The staff at the Michelangelo hotel were very kind. We were than met by our next guide Sascha who took us on a ferry & then we got to go in the amazing Blue Grotto cave & then shop & eat in Capri on the cliff overlooking the sea. Sascha took such VERY good care of us the entire time making sure we were comfortable with every aspect of the tour. When we couldn't walk anymore he even got us a bus ride back to the ferry that he didn't have to do. This entire tour was incredible & if I was to come back to Italy again I would actually do this one again. This group of tour guides were the absolute best of all our tours & you could feel the genuine care in each of them for us & for what they do."
* A traveler said: "I had an absolutely amazing time traveling solo with my group tour, everyone was so friendly and kind, including out awesome driver, Rich! He was so funny and full of great stories to tell. We traveled from Edinburgh to Isle of Skye with stops in-between. The Hogwarts express ride was a personal highlight, being a huge Harry Potter geek.. I mean fan! Thank you for an incredible adventure! I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to experience the Highlands of Scotland including Harry Potter fans!"
* A traveler said: "Svetlana, our tour guide made this tour very special. We covered an amazing amount of history with in depth knowledge and a great sense of humour. Couldn't have been better!"
* A traveler said: "Joy was a wonderful guide, keeping everything moving, telling us what we were seeing and giving some great background information while dealing with difficult heat conditions and restrictions along the way. The tour never stopped going and it was so nice to sit back and not have to worry about any of the details. The hotels were lovely and the itinerary was well thought out and interesting."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this trip, it gives you an all around with all these different stops. Our tour guide Clara and driver Gigi were awesome, they our life easier and took care of our group all the time."
* A traveler said: "Margherita was immensely knowledge and very entertaining. The hotel's we stayed at were nice. Every local guide they hired were passionate about the history of the place and it showed. Loved Granada and Costa del Sol especially. Definitely recommended. Will travel with Julia travels again."
* A traveler said: "Rose was our driver & guide. She was fantastic, knowledgeable, and a great story teller. The landscape is breathtaking and the towns we stopped at were very charming. I highly recommend taking this trip."
* A traveler said: "Our guider and driver Rich is very nice and funny, he introduced many stories and played nice music. We do enjoy our 3 days trip in Scotland."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip through some spectacular landscapes and towns. Our guide Stuart was very knowledgeable and happy to answer all questions. Can highly recommend this for solo travellers who want to see as much as possible in a relatively short time and absolutely refuse to drive their own car on those teeny tiny narrow Cornish roads ;-)."
- National Palace of Queluz
- Kamari Beach
- フレデリクスボー城（Frederiksborg Slot）
- Caveau de la Huchette
- Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)
- Mariinsky Theatre
- Es Pontàs
- Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)
- Cologne Cathedral (Kölner Dom)
- Kotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)
- Bavarian Alps
- Valley of the Fallen (Valle de los Caídos)
- Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)