486 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "Our your guide, Sonya, was great! She was very knowledgeable and very interactive with our small group of couples. She did a great job at explaining the history and answering our questions. I definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "The mosques and palace were beautiful. Cigreb was a lovely tour guide- friendly, knowledgeable, and fun to be around. Definitely would give this a shout for anybody who wants to tour Istanbul for a day"
* A traveler said: "Best tour EVER. Gabriel was the perfect guide. Very nice and knowledgeable about the sites. We are so impressed we are going to book a evening tour and will be requesting Gabriel. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Very nice walking tour of the fortress and the Old Town within the City Walls. Our tour guide was very informative and showed us the photos corresponding with the films. I really enjoyed this tour. At the end, we got to play with made believe weapons used in the film, it was fun. I even walked down the "shame" stairs!"
* A traveler said: "this was a birthday present for our car/mini mad 11 year old we met our guide/driver Tom at warterloo on with the boiler suit and flat caps and off we went seen all the sights you can think off with excellent snippets of extra info off Tom he even brought Scott an ice cream in borough market as we got held up by the climate protest that were going on that day two and odd hours of great fun with stops and photos along the way really enjoyed ourselves thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was really fun. The time flew by! The food was a great offering and all was tasty. The BEST part though was the history lesson, the stories, and our guide so full of character."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Pavel around the old town. Very informative and tailored to our interests. Beautiful city and well worth a tour to understand more of the history."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Amadio, was very personable and knowledgeable about Rome, food and history. We spent a delicious and entertaining three hours with him."
* A traveler said: "Learned so much. Our guide was so good, very knowledgeable, fun friendly. Can't say enough about how interesting this was, gave a new perspective on life after communism from a person who actually Lived in this era. Car was awesome- made everything authentic. Places we toured were unexpected and so interesting. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Lots of different tastes with a great guide. Would highly recommend. Got to see areas of Athens we might have missed."
* A traveler said: "WOW!!!! I have booked some pretty amazing tour experiences in my life, but this was by far the best. My driver, Romain, was incredibly kind, knowledgeable about the area, flexible, and very funny. He made the entire experience so much better than anything I’ve ever done. This tour is, without question, the very best way to see Paris."
* A traveler said: "Richard was a great tour guide. He made us feel like this trip was totally ours to control and go where we wanted and see/do."
* A traveler said: "great city, cool clubs and beautiful women, what more can you ask?"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic way to see the 3 cities and really good fun. Excellent instructions and no problems in guidance as ‘Big Brother’ is always watching you! Other traffic on the road was really considerate of us and no problem. Would recommend this tour highly - a really novel way to spend a few hours"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was Very pleasant, friendly and spoke perfect English. Can recommend if your looking for a luxury transfer to start your trip to Prague 👌"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Tereza Polakova, was fantastic. She met us at our hotel, The Carlo IV, which is conveniently located close to all the major attractions within easy walking distance. It was our first day/time in Prague and she assisted us in changing dollars for ck, she went slowly at our pace (my husband is 73 and can't walk fast), she stopped at each major attraction to provide historic information and answer questions we had, she even timed our walk to coincide with the noontime show at the Astronomical Clock! Her English was excellent and she was clever in avoiding the tourist crowds. She knew the best vantage points for each attraction so our views were unencumbered by the many tourist visiting this time of year. She provided us a great orientation to Prague so we were entirely comfortable walking and touring on our own the remainder of our visit."
- Chapel Bridge (Kapellbrucke)
- Jan Matejko House (Dom Jana Matejki)
- 9th Arrondissement
- Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)
- Museum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)
- Piazza Barberini
- Geilston Garden
- Tatra Mountains (Tatry)
- Thirasia (Therasia)
- Tenerife Church of the Immaculate Conception
- Tavel House (Maison Tavel)
- França Railway Station (Estació de França)
- Matadero Madrid
- Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)