51 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "what a great tour! Nate was a great guide and the group was awesome. we got some great pictures! i highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "We had a great 1st day in Fairbanks. Our guide Clark is very accommodating, friendly and really knows his stuff. We are a group of 6 and everybody gets along really well. We especially liked and enjoyed the Santa Clause town. We just wish that we could have stayed there longer. Good experience. Thank you Clark!!!"
* A traveler said: "Many pot holes on the road to the Arctic Circle and very little Northern Lights visible. The driver guide very professional throughout the trip."
* A traveler said: "The communication and hospitality of the company is outstanding. The tour itself- from the moment I was picked up in the driveway of the airbnb I was staying at through being graciously dropped off at the airport, every minute was filled with Alaska's beauty, information about the area, and history. With Ricky as the tour guide I learned more than ever about so many things. He answered all my questions and shared so much about the area. Even with the tour starting out a little rainy, it did not ruin the day. The sights and conversation with Ricky were thoroughly enjoyed! Thank you!!!"
* A traveler said: "Pipeline, Yukon river, Arctic Circle. The driver NAT was great 👍. This trip was well worth it. Loved it and would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Joseph was a wonderful tour guide. He is very knowledgeable and professional. We enjoyed our excursion with a great showing of the Aurora. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Mr. Bill was the best tour guide I’ve ever had! He made the entire experience wonderful. The natural beauty of the world that you see on this tour is breathtaking. We even got to see the Aurora - which was a bonus! 10/10, will do this again!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly people, friendly place, all around a VERY good time! We arrived late but they still were accommodating and they let us play with the dogs at the end!"
* A traveler said: "Terry is very accommodating & friendly! offered good info about each part of the trip! she made us feel very at home with her ! awesome experience"
* A traveler said: "Spectacular show of northern lights guide was very helpful incredible experience right from hotel pickup to drop off"
* A traveler said: "Justin was wonderful and very informative. Lots to see. Beautiful scenery and we saw a bear and Moose."
* A traveler said: "Rod and Aaron were great guides. The experience of ice fishing itself was fun and these two gentlemen added useful information and created an atmosphere that made everyone feel at ease. And the steamed fish lunch was really great, too!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Paul was very nice and accommodating. Would highly recommend doing when in Fairbanks."
* A traveler said: "Austin was a great guide and showed us a good time. The resort was so much fun! I would definitely do this again!"
* A traveler said: "Clark was my tour guide and he was great! He adjusted to my likes and made the journey and experience a very pleasant one."
* A traveler said: "Mother Nature is AMAZING! The Northern Lights were a photography bucket list item for me. I booked a trip to Fairbanks, Alaska, on a whim, and hoped I would be lucky enough to catch a glimpse at the lights. I found Viator, online and booked with the Your guide Bill. I am so glad I chose his tour business. Bill is very friendly, knowledgeable and a photographer himself. I am a seasoned photographer, but not one that never stops learning. I picked up some great knowledge, for shooting the aurora night sky. We had a group of beginner photographers and Bill had rental gear for all of them and walked them through camera settings and how to get the best shots. Everyone got amazing shots. There are no guarantees that the aurora will show, but our night was a success! Bill even takes your photo under the lights. I will be back for another trip with Bill!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent. A lot of driving (obviously) but Caleb made it fun. Very knowledgeable and pointed out quite a few fishing holes for us to hit the following day. Had a great time and would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was by far one of the best tours I have been in, and I have traveled all over the world. Rieny made sure we learned everything about ice fishing and kept us warm and comfortable throughout the afternoon We then cooked and ate the salmon Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Losts of fun and very safe. I do recommend to use warm clothes if you plan to go in September, it gets very cold. Overall, it is a very gun and memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed see all the county between Fairbanks and Murphy Dome. The Alaska pipeline and the guides telling us all about it."