496 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "Ha not just introduced me to food but talked about the neighborhoods we walked through. A variety of foods, tastes and sights!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved the food tour, catered to suit our group of 4. Our guide Jenny spoke very good English and was very helpful and friendly. I most likely wouldn't have tried the different food offered to us had we not gone on the tour. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a perfect way to see the top places in Ninh Binh in a day, would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great Full day tour , which we shared with another English couple. A great guide and driver. The tour was informative, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Hoa guided us through busy 0ld town Hanoi. He command of english was exceptional. She took us to hidden temples and markets. She was ble to customize the tours to our interests. she is a great choice."
* A traveler said: "Always use a Hop on Hop off bus to get to see the main sights. We did a full circuit in an hour to see where we anted to stop on the second time round. Friendly staff just didn't give you much time to get off the bus once they stopped at each stop so be ready! Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Kelly is the best guide ever! She led us to the most delicious foods, answered all of our cultural questions, taught us how to cross the busy streets, and made us feel very comfortable exploring Hanoi’s Old Town. Best tour we’ve ever done!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great evening. We were taken to places we would never have known about and enjoyed fantastic local food, which then set me up for the rest of my stay. Our guide Claudia was fantastic and tailored the evening to exactly what the people on the tour wanted to to...Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended tour! Sapa surroundings are simply great. If you sped time in Vietnam you don't have to lose Sapa and his rice terraces. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, our guide San was personable, shared many interesting insights along the way, and spoke very good English. All of the stops highlighted the local people and economy, it was not a sales pitch. Biking in the traffic at the start and end was very fun, within 10 minutes ride you are in the country side."
* A traveler said: "Driver was ready for us with a sign with our name on it. Very courteous. Safe driving to hotel. He knew where to take us. Overall very pleased with the service"
* A traveler said: "Ben my guide was great! Very professional and knew what he was talking about. He asked me questions as well and was very sweet when crossing the roads. The food was amazing! It is nice to have someone walk you around because most of the time you have no idea what they are selling. Really nice tour and worked recommend it for every traveler."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip Right from Hotel Pick Up to Drop. Every Minutest Detail Was Fully Well Taken Care of. Will Surely Recommend"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic performance. Very different from what we know from Europe. For me, what was interesting, was not only puppets and water stage, but also music instruments played during the performance."
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent and made the day for us. Excellent spoken English and a nice group size of 8 people"
* A traveler said: "We had Dan as our tour advisor he and driver were brilliant. Really knowledgeable informative and flexible in what we wanted to get out of the excursion."
* A traveler said: "We can a great time on this tour. The guides were upbeat, friendly and knowledgable and really looked after us. We loved all the food too!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend. My tour guide,Tracey, spoke perfect English. Was able to try a variety of dishes including a desert and egg coffee! Would advise to eat lightly before the tour- couldn't finish everything as there was so much to try."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, and fun. The guide was great. The history, the bike ride through the rice field, and the river trip, must see. All for $ 39!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with breathtaking scenery, enjoyable boat ride with delicious lunch, kayaking and cave tour. You won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour we followed all the things which was mentioned in the itinerary Emmy our tour guide she was amazing and the trip went very good on time pickup food was good very friendly people"
- One-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)
- Ho Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)
- Vietnam National Museum of History
- Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- ハノイ クッキング センター
- Temple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)
- Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Tam Dao National Park
- Hoa Lo Prison
- Presidential Palace
- St Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)
- Temple of Literature (Van Mieu-Quoc Tu Giam)