220 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect food intro to KL! We had a wonderful host in TK who introduced us to the BEST satay I've ever had, yummiest chicken wings and delicious paper thin dhosa and roti! The dim sum and pork pastries were also off the hook! It's so great to walk around with a local expert! Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience we had with our guide T.K on this tour. As it was a private tour he gave us the option of going truly off the tourist trail to hidden places where the locals eat. We did not regret our decision as we had a unique experience and sampled foods and visited places we would never have had the courage or knowledge to do on our own. We had Indian food in a back street family run restaurant, beef pendants from a market stall,tofu and pancakes from established street vendors, noodles and pork, a drink made from local fruits, so much food we didn't need to eat for the rest of day!|It was just like having a friend show you round his favourite places. He also took care to get us a taxi back to our hotel at the end of the tour. If you want a truly authentic local experience in Kuala Lumpur we would definitely recommend this tour and if you request TK you are good hands."
* A traveler said: "Ganesh was very informative and gave information throughout the tour. There was plenty of time given at each site. English was very understandable, best of all the tours I had in Southeast Asia. Very willing to answer any questions. Thourly enjoyed my day."
* A traveler said: "A special evening of good food and amazing views. Very well organized. Just make sure yo book a window seat"
* A traveler said: "a full day of seeing the sights of KL including Batu caves very interesting and petronas towers. AC car. Louis my guide and driver was excellent, took photos for me explained history. picked me up on time after going up the towers and took me back to hotel"
* A traveler said: "Great experience with a very knowledgeable guide. Really feel like I left the 3.5hour tour knowing a lot from Malaysia's history and current political and cultural situation as well as getting a good tour of the city. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip up Petronas Towers. Viator were excellent, we arrived in KL on the day of our visit to the towers, We had contact from the agent by WhatsApp and the tickets were waiting at our hotel when we arrived. Our experience was timed at 7.30pm which we found perfect as it went from day to dusk while we were there, great views."
* A traveler said: "Raz our driver did excellent job. He picked us up from the hotel. During the trip he gave a information on KL and Malaysia. He was very professional. The Selangor Pewter tour was excellent and Raz went out of his way to stop at the Chocolate factory on the way back to the hotel."
* A traveler said: "Very good aquarium and comparable to any I have visited. Well worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "Shahrin was our guide and he was 5 stars. It was a Saturday and he knew traffic would get bad. He got us to the top of the mountain early without traffic and worked our way down. There was a backup of nearly 5 km going up as we were going down. Views were spectacular. Wonderful strawberries and tea. His English was good and easy to understand. He went out of is way to find us interesting fruit and vegetables to try. Excellent local lunch. Had a great 5 star day with Shahrin"
* A traveler said: "Tickets delivered for Petronas Tower as directed in the e mail very helpful thank you for your help will definitely use your service again"
* A traveler said: "Champ was a great tour guide and started well by being on time. His local knowledge was very informative and easy to understand. Going to Batu Caves early was a good idea as it was getting busy by the time we finished. Definitely recommend the private tour as it was a great way to get around rather than a bus tour."
* A traveler said: "Great way to experience KLs markets. Our quide Vikram was very friendly and knowledgeable. We had plenty of time to wander around each marlet."
* A traveler said: "Really good tour, guide very helpful and able to talk about the city. Interesting and gave a good insight into kl"
* A traveler said: "Harry was a very professional but also very social character. He will do anything to assist you in making your tour the best as it could be. He’s also a very professional photographer so if you get a chance get him to take a few pics."
* A traveler said: "They did an awesome job . I totally recommend them . It was a full day of fun with beautiful photos."
* A traveler said: "I had a fine time with myself and my wife. It was our first trip to malaysia and we are glad we found this tour."
* A traveler said: "Day trip to Malacca was a lot of fun. Our guide was really knowledgeable in the history of Malaysia. He was super funny and really cool. He made the trip that much more fun."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour. Our guide was very accommodating and even suggested an extra visit to the Royal Palace and took great photos of us. Doing the Batu caves early was a good move, so as to avoid the crowds, but we still managed to see all the monkeys as they descended for their morning food. Well planned tour with a great guide."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Edwin, was prompt, professional and very courteous. He provided us with a wealth of information about Kuala Lumpur. He was so awesome we requested him to be our driver on our return trip. Highly recommend this company and especially Edwin."