498 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "I loved being able to see the way locals recreate. The walk along the River and through the villages was a great way to experience the mountains nearby Marrakech."
* A traveler said: "This was a very good tour. The guide Bjorn and the driver Xanda, are just amazing. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour. Ahmed was funny and made even the journey on the bus very entertaining! It was amazing to see the mountains and the villages alongside their traditions. Highly recommended, Tamara and Scott"
* A traveler said: "The water falls was my best part. After so much walk, it was refreshing to step into the ice cold spring. The tour guide (Potato) was amazing. Very friendly and fun to be with."
* A traveler said: "Phill was a very good guide, we had a great time together he explained us a lot of things about Cape Town and the hiking that we were doing . He was so friendly, and as a bonus : he took a lot of photos of us and of the moment ! We highly recommend him for anyone no matter your level of hiking Phill will support you and encourage you without forcing you ! Many thanks Phill for this incredible moment !"
* A traveler said: "It worth every penny. The Camel ride, the stop at an Argan factory and the final stop in the Atlas Mountains in the beautiful area of Imlil. Our guide Mustapha Amazouz was very nice and the explanations of the area was just Great! Don’t forget to wear your walking shoes as the walk through the Atlas Mountains is nice but a bit steep."
* A traveler said: "Amazing Tour! We got an amazing price for an unforgettable experience!! Our Tour Guide was exceptional and always going the extra mile to make the tour more enjoyable! 100% recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Really nice camp and the driver abdu was truly amazing. He made everything smooth and helped with anything we needed. If he is the level of customer service, I am sure everyone will enjoy the roadtrip."
* A traveler said: "We were convinced by our guide Nick to take the India Venster route. We were certainly pushed beyond our comfort zones but Nicks experience and knowledge ensured we had the most amazing hike/climb. We enjoyed it immensely. Thank you Nick for the most unbelievable experience. I highly recommend you guys to any adventure hunters out there. Well done"
- Pharaonic Village
- Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)
- Masdar City
- Museum Africa
- Temple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif)
- Table Mountain National Park
- Haifa Port Cruise Terminal
- Al Hazm Castle
- Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)
- Khan Al-Khalili
- Damascus Gate (Bab al-Amud)
- Way of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)
- ボッシェンダル・マナー&ワイナリー（Boschendal Manor & Winery）
- Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)
- Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)
- La Corniche
- Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)
- Bedouin Camps