496 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "This was hands down my favorite part of visiting Morocco. the camel ride is everything!!! Such a once in a lifetime experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip and great value for money. Our driver Hajj was a lovely man who drove well and looked after us. The two guides at the stops were also very nice, particularly Ali who showed us around the Tondra gorge. The Sahara camp was basic but the hosts were great and really enjoyed the desert. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The safest I was in Egypt was on the cruise and with my guide Mido Mosa with Imperial Egypt Tours. The ship was clean, the food fantastic and the staff lovely. Very professional."
* A traveler said: "A trip recommended for everyone on a short "city break" to Jordan. You get to see all the most important landmarks in a comfortably paced 2-day trip. Everything well organised, with good communication prior to start of and during the trip. Plus the guide, Qutaibah, was very friendly and understanding, with all the answers needed!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing, the guide person was excellent and very professional. The ride on the sand was thrilling, the barbeque dinner was super and the dancing acts was exciting. Thanks for a good organization and wonderfully time spend during the tour"
* A traveler said: "The whole adventure was excellent!!! Driver Abdel Salam was fantastic! His drive skill spot on. He was funny and very knowledgeable. Ismaili our camel guide was a true joy. I will never forget his smile and his presence."
* A traveler said: "Rayno tourism was fantastic. Prompt with collection and drop off and the whole package was a real treat. Definitely a MUST when visiting Dubai."
* A traveler said: "Everything about this tour was great. It started off with Khalid arriving at the hotel in Marrakesh in a very nice and clean SUV. There is a lot of driving involved in this tour but Khalid was very knowledgeable about everything along the way and kept it very interesting. The accommodations were good and the camel ride to the desert camp was really cool. I highly recommend this tour for people looking to experience Morocco outside of the major cities. Its a great value."
* A traveler said: "Our Jordan guide, Yazan, was outstanding in every way: friendly, patient, knowledgeable, and passionate. You could not ask for a better guide. I would rate him 10 stars if it were possible. Petra is a no miss tour. It is awesome. Yes there are some hours on the road, but with our group and guide, no problem."
* A traveler said: "Excellent overall trip, distance was longer than expected, however our driver “Abdou” was very good and made the trip easier, our camel ride guide “Ismail” was fun . Both spoke good English."
* A traveler said: "My driver was Ahmat. He was Vers friendly and helpful. When I had a problem or a wish, he helped me. He drove carefully. The trip was very good."
* A traveler said: "Maudi was a great tour guide! The tour and sites were amazing. Maudi was very engaging, kept the tour on track and made us all feel like a family. Highly recommended tour!"
* A traveler said: "The trip exceeded expectations. Great accommodation and excellent sights and experiences make this a must experience Eco-adventure for those eager to step out of their comfort zone ! A great group of fellow travelers & our fantastic tour guide, Christine from Earthstompers added the extra-special touches to this memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "I travel a lot for work and pleasure. I rarely take tours and employ guides. In this case, I couldn’t be happier that I did. We traveled to all the major cities in Morocco and spent three days with Sahara Desert Tours going from Fez to Marrakech via a night in the Sahara Desert and one in the Atlas Mountains. This journey was by far the best experience we had while in Morocco. Every aspect of this journey was excellent from pick up and drop off to desert accommodations, food, coffee and companionship with the staff. The highlight of all the highlights was our guide Ibrahim. I’m fairly sure he is why this experience was so excellent. He is a true ambassador for Morocco and the Berber people as well as a steady driver and friendly companion. He has a zest for life, love of country, and concern for his clients that makes your time w him truly unique and special. If you come to Morocco, I highly recommend leaving the cities and seeing the unique and lovely countryside. Morocco countryside is stunning, beautiful and unique. It is well worth the time and effort. Should you take my advice, then I can not recommend Sahara Desert Tours more highly. I’m deeply grateful for the experience they offered us and their warm, gracious hospitality."
- Al Bithnah Fort
- Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)
- Saqqara (Sakkara)
- Pyramid of Khafre
- Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)
- Jebel Hafeet
- Khan Al-Khalili
- Robben Island
- La Corniche
- Way of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)
- Old Biscuit Mill
- Museum Africa
- Ramses II Statue at Giza
- ハッタ・ヘリテージ・ビレッジ（Hatta Heritage Village）
- Mt. Toubkal (Jebel Toubkal)