* A traveler said: "Very professional tour. Pre-tour information was clearence and accurate. Pick up on time. Kind, experienced guide who delivered throughout; working non-stop to ensure we got the best experience from early morning til late night, always with a smile and some extra information. Really nice and comfortable lodging, food was tasty and abundant- no matter if cooked by the guide or eaten at restaurants. Good combination tour if interested in Namibian nature and culture. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you very much for an amazing afternoon! It was just stunning and great. I can highly recommend this tour to everybody."
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing day exploring Sandwich Harbour and the dunes around there. We went early in the morning before sunrise, and got some magical views over the dunes. We also spotted a great deal of wildlife, which we didn't expect. JP and Jacques were such great hosts and they went above and beyond to give us a great experience. We couldn't recommend this excursion more! This was the highlight of our Namibia trip and it's a day we will remember forever."
* A traveler said: "This is the one activity that you cannot miss. Make memories for life time. and the oysters were AMAZING. We also enjoyed mingling with the foreigner visitors."
* A traveler said: "Pick-up for our excursion was on time, and the excursion itself was unbelievable. Our guide, Armando, was amazing and really let us have fun during quad biking and sandboarding!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was an incredible experience. Our guide, Petrus, was extremely knowledgeable of the history of Windhoek and Namibia. One of the aspects of this tour we loved was the opportunity to see parts of Windhoek we otherwise never would have seen as tourists to the City. The blend of history with the various stops along the way made the experience salient and captivating. Many thanks to Petrus!"
* A traveler said: "Strongly recommend. The Etosha portion of the tour provided many opportunities to see animals, and the accommodations were excellent throughout. Our guides were very knowledgeable and helpful. Swakopmund and Walvis Bay provided a very different view of Namibia from the park."
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to spend the day exploring. The sea creatures exploring the boat was funny and the trip in the 4x4’s to Sandwich Harbour was great with the return trip via the dunes!"
* A traveler said: "Climbing the dunes and camping in Etosha National Park were the most memorable experiences of this tour. Tour guide was great, accommodating and made the tour even more enjoyable."