166 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "The overall experience was great! Our guides were fantastic and gave so much information and facts about the sharks! Definitely an experience we'll never forget!"
* A traveler said: "Guys were amazing, entertaining so much fun for young kids. Would recommend them 100%. Great to go on the hot day there is some splashing involved"
* A traveler said: "Fully recommend, my family and I went on a holiday to universal studios, super busy from a 30 to 90 minutes wait line, but with this passes there was maybe less than a 5 minutes wait."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "The museum is wonderful, too much too read. The museum is large there were hardly no staff on floors to ask questions of or guide you to areas you want to see."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time and the tour guide Paul was great, informative and made it fun. We will use this service again for excursions."
* A traveler said: "Just hanging with family and having time away from the everyday grind of work,had fun out here in California"
* A traveler said: "We took someone that has never been to Florida and loved Universal! Viator was an easy way to get our tickets at will call. The line wasn’t long."
* A traveler said: "Captain Bob was awesome. I learned a lot about the sawgrass and the preservation of the area. The animal exhibit was also great."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing crew and saw a ton of sharks, beautiful scenery, but I would advise against this if you are easily seasick or not a strong swimmer as it is 2 miles out and the waves and current are really intense. It's very safe, but it was mildly difficult. That being said 10/10, I'd highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A perfect day on the water and dolphins as promised! Brought my wife for a surprise dolphin cruise for her birthday and a day of being tourists in our own backyard. We live in Bluffton and saw things we hadn't discovered before."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! I did get motion sickness in the planetarium exhibit but I still enjoyed it. My favorite experience was seeing Claude the albino alligator!!"
* A traveler said: "A must do! The kids had a great time and so did all of the adults. They keep the kids active and involved from check-in all the way until returning. It was very entertaining and they are enthusiastic. They paid special attention to a few kids that just weren't having a good day which helped the parents with the situation at hand."
* A traveler said: "Loves the fact this is built for little kids. My son was tall enough to go on all the rides. He could go on any ride by himself even."
* A traveler said: "We were lucky to have over an hour of continuous action seeing Twitch the humpback whale, hundreds of dolphins swimming along with the boat, and sea lions. The boat is spacious and Captain Steve, Nona, and the crew promoted a laid back, interactive atmosphere. I'm very happy we chose to do this."
* A traveler said: "The city pass is great to get into some of the highlights of Chicago. The museums are a day event to see all the amazing displays. The Willis tower and Chicago 360 give some great views and I’m looking forward to seeing the aquarium next!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. We saw 14 whales, and too many sea lions and dolphins to count."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful entire day experience. Lots to see and do. The food is good and the drinks are delightful. I definitely recommend going with family"
* A traveler said: "Everything. But I especially liked the Lorikeets since I am a bird person. The staff were very nice."
* A traveler said: "It was so worth the money. So much I never learned or have forgotten over the yrs. From the rocket garden to the IMAX to the memory wall, I was in awe. I was nervous to do the simulator, but persevered and did it. Thank you too all the people who work there to make our experiences wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable experience. Captain Marco and our guide Colleen were very informative of not only the dolphins but the entire ecosystem. We got to see many dolphins and even some babies playing. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Very easy to get tickets with absolutely great discounts .Skipping the line was amazing to allow us to have more time to enjoy"
- Petersen House
- KidZania Santa Fe
- Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood Florida
- エセル・M・チョコレーツ・ファクトリー（Ethel M Chocolates Factory）
- ロード ・トゥ ・ハナ
- チフーリ・ ガーデン・アンド・ガラス
- New York Botanical Garden (NYBG)
- Lion Habitat Ranch
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Port of Vancouver