* A traveler said: "The food was bountiful and good. The beer and wine continually flowed. The band and sword fighters were great but the belly dancers really brought the fun out! It was a great way to spend an evening with food, fun and friends."
* A traveler said: "Martin was a GREAT guide. He was very knowledgeable about the national park and Czech Republic which made the experience informative, yet very fun. I opted for the harder one and I am very glad I did because the bridge was beautiful with mist. Also, the lunch included is very delicious! Well worth the price!"
* A traveler said: "Walking in the lush green forest surrounded by mature trees and birdsong with running streams was just stunning & so peaceful. The views were spectacular & worth the climb. Honza was a relaxed guide making our trip effortless & enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour and although it involved a lot of walking, we got to see and learn about so much of Prague’s history, architecture etc. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about every aspect and willingly gave us a lot of insight about this area. Lunch was great and ending with the boat cruise was a great idea."
* A traveler said: "Unlike some of the other River cruises, Prague Boats go through the locks at the weir and give you a really good view of most of riverside Prague, which is especially beautiful at night. The food was pretty good"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable and provided us not only with information about Cesky Krumlov but about Czech history in general. Filip showed us around the main attractions of the town, a quaint and beautiful place. I defintely recommend this tour with Filip."
* A traveler said: "Good food. Friendly staff was wonderful and attentive. There was a surprise wedding proposal on the deck so the pilot tooted the horn. Very romantic."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful walking tour and great dinner with great dancers and musicians."
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the city of Prague. Enjoyed the Prague Castle complex and the tour ending with an hour long cruise with breathtaking views of the castle."
* A traveler said: "It was a well organized tour. Obviously very sad and heavy but so important to see what they went through. To see how the nazis used Terezín to hide the truth and deceived the world. To be remembered and never repeated."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding, we had a wonderful trip with Jan. So knowledgeable and such a great tour that was specialized for us."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful, detailed tour of the castle grounds. The tour begins at the Charles bridge so we had a nice walking tour of the bridge and area near the castle before getting to the castle. Our tour guide, Martin was very knowledgable and passionate on the topic."
* A traveler said: "There is so much to see, so many buildings, streets, castles, churches, etc. it was good to get a broad over view of the areas and hear some history. It was a good introduction."
* A traveler said: "Did the tour for the second time and absolutely loved it. The bars were amazing and the music in the clubs lit af. We had a super fun night, especially our tour guide Iriah made it an unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "Good enough for the price and entertainment. We thoroughly enjoyed the music, food and the excellent service."
* A traveler said: "One of the best planned trip ever. Amazing!!! - great food!!! - Guide did motivate group and had great patience!!!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this day trip. Sophia was fantastic, very knowledgeable and provided an interesting and educational day along with being very fun"
* A traveler said: "We had an absolutely fantastic time with our tour guide. The tour far exceeded our expectations, and we are really grateful for the experience."
* A traveler said: "Recommended. It takes around 12 hours for this trip including the pick up and drop off at the hotel in Prague. Wear a hiking boots and take an umbrella or a poncho or wear a hoodie as it may rain. The guide was very pleasant and welcoming and chatty with a nice Australian English accent."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, it was informative and the bus driver was kind."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant trip, got to see the sights of Prague that might be hard to see properly on foot. Fab guide, informative and friendly"
* A traveler said: "Crazy good fun. Just as promised. Don’t know why police stopped us before first bar? But all went well. I would recommend this pub crawl! So too would my new friends from Denmark!!"
- Prague New Town Hall (Novomestská Radnice)
- Dancing House (Tancici Dum)
- St. Agnes Convent (Kláster Sv. Anezky Ceské)
- Paris Street
- Franz Kafka’s Birthplace (Expozice Franze Kafky)
- Prague Old Town Square (Staromestské Námestí)
- Old New Synagogue (Staronová Synagoga)
- Prague Zoo
- New Jewish Cemetery (Nový Zidovský Hrbitov)
- Pinkas Synagogue (Pinkasova Synagoga) and Old Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)