34 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "Great old historical boat. Great food at great location at Walter Peak. Farm dogs where amazing I would recommend doing the tyy try trip"
* A traveler said: "Cool cruise on Wakatipu with great commentary and awesome scenery. Local history and other activities described well during cruise."
* A traveler said: "Excellent cruise, highly recommend!! The captain was warm and friendly and very knowledgeable. Loved his commentary. Thanks a million for a great experience! Taupo, NZ"
* A traveler said: "An incredible day all round!! The tour guide Andy was especially a stand out. He was fun, knowledgeable, easy going and made the experience very memorable. It was obvious that he absolutely loves New Zealand/Queenstown and it was infectious."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this experience. This was the perfect end to our honey moon. The cruise to the farm was gorgoues, the food was the best buffet we have eaten and the sheepdog show was cool too. Highly recommend. We felt our cup was so full after this trip"
* A traveler said: "Most enjoyable way to spend a couple of hour watching the spectacular scenery float by. The Earnslaw is truly worthwhile attraction to do, not only the views you get from the lake but also keep this wonderful piece of New Zealand history alive."
* A traveler said: "Our family loved our trip on the TSS Earnslaw. Our kids liked seeing how the boat worked and spending time on deck. The farm tour was a great experience for city kids and we all enjoyed our afternoon tea. Definitely recommend as a family activity."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience at Milford sound and to top it off our coach driver Paulie was amazing, his commentaries were funny and insightful. His timing was impeccable making the long journey much more enjoyable. We would have no issue recommending great sights and paulie to any of our friends."
* A traveler said: "the whole day was brilliant. early start but well worth it. Our bus driver was really informative. The boat trip was the nest part, fantastic views,"
* A traveler said: "Long day but a great one. Great commentary from our driver Gabe, with a lovely friendly manor and sense of humour. Cruise was marvellous, we got to see the waterfalls, seals and the entrance to the sound from the Tasmine. Wonderful day, we will do it again on another visit. Thankyou"
* A traveler said: "Informative bus driver and boat skipper. Small group. Amazing scenery. Boat stoped often at interesting places, crew were amazing. Cheese board and wine to top it off."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic memorable day. Friendly and informative staff. Alex our pilot was most accomodating helpful and patient with our family group of 9. We enjoyed our complete day and the beautiful sunshine and perfect weather was a bonus. Thank you air milford"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed his commentary the whole trip. Lots of information and humour. Spectacular views. Smooth ride. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The communication about pick up point was unclear and resulted in a delay. All else went very well. Great fun!!"
* A traveler said: "The company was eager to respond enquiries quickly and the tour guide, Kreig, was very friendly and knowledgeable. We had great time with this trip."
* A traveler said: "Memorable trip led by superb pilot Tom Watson. Stunning aerial views followed by a wonderful cruise on a boat small enough to approach the waterfalls. Highlight of our time on the South Island. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "A great experience - thoroughly enjoyed it. I have wanted to do this trip for a long time. It surpassed expectations."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful clear day for our flight and cruise. Amazing to see the dolphins frolicking beside and behind the boat. Informative tour guide on both the flight and the cruise."
* A traveler said: "There may be cheaper options out there to go to milford sound but this was worth every extra dollar! The glass roof coach enabling you to see everything the drive into milford sound has to offer coupled with an amazing and knowledgable driver (our driver was greg) makes this milford sound experience a must do in Queenstown. A massive thankyou to Greg for going above and beyond and being a caring and friendly driver."
* A traveler said: "Scene flight was AWESOME, highly recommended. The cruise itself was wonderful with lots of beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Tour guide and driver David was awesome! Absolutely beautiful scenery and I also loved learning about the history of each place. See you next time!! :)"
* A traveler said: "A very long day can be expected but definitely worth the time. Our driver and guide Gabe, was fantastic. We were lucky to have him and I suspect he is one of their best. He was funny, helpful and informative and also put all of his guests first. Many beautiful sites along the way. The cruise was full of wonderful views of waterfalls, waterfalls and waterfalls! The food served on the cruise was just "OK". Probably the only disappointment. All in all though, it was a great time and recommended. Thanks so much Gabe!"