45 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "Kyoko-san was the highlight of our tour. She was super funny, chatty, and generally a great person. We'd come back to Sapporo and do the Otaru tour just to spend the day with her again. A great experience all around."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was terrific and spoke very good English. She had a few stops in mind and made a few suggestions that we could choose from. She managed our time well so we were not rushed but saw many things in our time together. It was a good orientation to the city."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our half day tour with our guide, Kiyomi. She was very well informed about the area and well-versed in many topics. She even did a bit of research about our island in Hawaii so she could make comparisons. We really enjoyed learning how the historical clock works in the Clock tower. And, especially enjoyed visiting the locals' fish and vegetable markets with different offerings. The fresh Surimi (fishcake) was one of my favorites! But, it's hard to choose because the Shiroi Koibito Park Chocolate was also delicious! We're glad we did it."
* A traveler said: "The colors of autumn were all over the mountain and lakes! There was a bit of snow at Mt. Usu. Tour team assigned to us was amazing! Really worth it!"
* A traveler said: "It was a unique experience. We were taught how to cook and make some dished which we also had for dinner!! Delicious!! Our host was very accommodating!"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun! The idea of trying to do something yourself is logistically complicated, but it is easy to just be picked up, driven and brought out to the mountain in the snow. We had a lot if fun and Sumi san was very nice. The onsen was also beautiful! We were in the hot water while it snowed. Definitely worth the time and money."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, good choices for visiting in a day, we enjoyed our adventure , got us oriented for touring on our own."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic , the flowers are so beautiful , very relaxing with a private car and excellent guide this is the perfect tour."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Nishi was very polite and accommodating. He arrived at our appointed meeting time on tie and everything was from then on like clockwork. We had a wonderful tour at Furano . Flowers were exquisite, we rented a golf cart and covert a lot of ground. This is one place one should never fail to visit in Hokkaido!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour guide Luke Kunihiro Oikawa and our > driver were fantastic. Great safe driving, very interesting tour and > great history lessons. See attached pictures including Sue and the tour team. >"