496 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "Table mountain 🏔 Camp bay beach 🏖 The restaurants Cape Town view The beautiful streets The canal cruise 🚢"
* A traveler said: "The voice narration of the history of Johannesburg. The green route was very refreshing, l loved the breeze."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time, the wineries were amazing well worth the money. We had 4 other people who were tons of fun. Our driver was informative and fun. We will definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Saw so much and learned so much history. Our guide Ruben went above and beyond the entire trip. So great. Definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "We took the private tour and Barnabas was more than accommodating. He taylored our experience to address all our desires. He was prompt, knowledgeable, and VERY good at taking pics of my husband and I. Felt like we were enjoying our day with a friend nit just a tour guide. Thank you Barnabas and Viator! Two thumbs up!"
* A traveler said: "I loved this tour! Our guide was very knowledgeable about the wine farms and the history of all the places we visited! I would definitely go on this tour again."
* A traveler said: "The signal hill and cape of good hope.. Our agent Barnabas was fantastic. Very well spoken and knowledgeable. I have learned a lot from this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a very good tour. The guide Bjorn and the driver Xanda, are just amazing. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Exciting experience, amazing coastline,nature,the guide was perfect,explain all details for everything,we saw boulder beach , and the southest point in africa."
* A traveler said: "The safari was amazing and our tour guide was fantastic. I would definitely go again. Our driver Dave was amazing. After the Safari he took us for lunch at a beautiful winery. Thanks Dave !"
* A traveler said: "WE LOVED THIS! My husband and I both got the 5 day iVenture pass, that included a special activity. There were so many things included that we wished we could have spread out the activities over 8 days. For special activities the paragliding was great! helicopter ride was also good. We enjoyed the helpful people at the Hop on Hop off bus stop on Long Street. We did a harbor cruise, a champagne sunset cruise, had free mojitos at Hard Rock Cafe, free fish at Muriels in Hout Bay, went to the World of Birds, rode the Cape Wheel, the aquarium, all included! There were a lot more great things like Table Mountain, the beach with the seals, the Botanical gardens, but our tour had already covered them."
* A traveler said: "We got super lucky with perfect weather, not only saw the majestic peninsula but also seagulls feeding on fish offshore, seals and dolphins from the air. Flight was well organized, on time, and highly professional."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the wineries and the towns of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek. The tour guide, Basil, was excellent and very knowledgeable and gave an interesting perspective on the social structure of south Africa."
* A traveler said: "Boschendal was amazing, the staff at the station were welcoming and very friendly. Just to mention Nazli and Tino. An amazing experience worth repeating indeed"
* A traveler said: "My sister and I had a wonderful day. It was our first time wine tasting. Tony our tour guide was great; tellingbus about"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, nice view , lunch was awesome and the safari just WOW unbelievable saw 4/5 of the big five and other animals really amazing"
* A traveler said: "An essential Tour to take. We were welcomed into family homes and explored the Township Street by Street. Part of the Tour includes the Township Museum in Cape Town. Our Guide was superb."
* A traveler said: "What a lovely experience we had with Super.. From the beginning of the tour till the end. Learnt so much about the city of Cape Town."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Enjoyed the tour with my husband. Tour leader drove very well. He was very informative and provided also helpful tips."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, King Arthur, was friendly, knowledgeable and extremely accommodating. Would not hesitate to recommend this tour."