126 results | すべてのツアー
* A traveler said: "Easy walking very informative talk, leant a lot more about the rocks & visited places not seen before. Excellent tour. Very good tour guide."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever done. Our guide, April, was fantastic. She was both knowledgeable and entertaining. Whoever said history was boring has never taken a tour with April. If you only do one guided tour while you are in Sydney, this has to be the one."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. I had never been to the Opera House before and this was a great introduction. The guide was informative and very personable. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "This walking tour is a great way to visit historic “The Rocks” Sydney neighborhood and enjoy craft beer at 4 pubs. Our guide Adam had a wealth of history about the Rocks as well as knowledge of the beer at each stop. If you don’t like beer, you can have a glass of wine instead"
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the fact that I was outdoors while riding on the upstairs section of the bus. Especially important during Covid to have the fresh air in my face."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Day Trip! Super organized and a wonderful surprises happening all day. Lovely Venues and made so very welcome everywhere. Jimmy runs a fabulous trip. We can't speak highly enough of it. As frequent travelers we really appricate the ''polished planning'' and will certainly been bringing a group along next trip."
* A traveler said: "One of the best days ever! Mike, our tour guide was amazing, he knew so much and was so informative. Could not recommend this enough and a must do if in Sydney"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Rob, our guide, did an outstanding job. He made the tour a lot of fun with interesting facts and stories about the area and culture. The beer was good as well."
* A traveler said: "Quite a long day and a fair way from Sydney but all very enjoyable. Our driver and guide, Chris, was very friendly and told us much about the wine area and it’s history."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to see the Blue Mountains and does not want to drive. I know I would not seen as much on my own. The tour operators were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "The service was amazing, staff were friendly and easy to talk to as well as have a laugh with. The food tasted phenomenal best food i’ve had ever before so delicious and the view was absolutely incredible 10/10 experience"
* A traveler said: "The time at Katoomba between Scenicworld and the Blue Mountains Lookouts were something to remember for a long time, some of the best views ever."
* A traveler said: "I thoroughly enjoyed this tour! We were taken to so many places and our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly! I would recommend this to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "The crew were absolutely lovely. Very attentive and provided great service. The vessel was stunning, so luxurious feeling. Food was amazing, and great live music. I would definitely go on this dinner cruise again. The wine/drinks were a bit expensive but the overall experience was wonderful. Definitely recommend for a couple and/or a family!"
* A traveler said: "i am a local, this was a great tour, Sally was an excellent guide, very educational and lots to see, i learnt so much about early Sydney, the tour is great value for money"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Gregg was fantastic, very knowledgeable - scenery and history were fab."
* A traveler said: "Peter was an excellent tour guide and provided us with a true insiders view to the city. We enjoyed the insight and the experience."
* A traveler said: "This excellent wild life tour is worth the money. We saw perhaps 50 plus kangaroos, wombats, opossums, a pack of emu's, more wombats, many birds, and even a very rare an unusual albino deer! The tour especially gets exciting when the sun goes down and the animals come out for night."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent trip. Sam, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic both in the short walk before the dive and the dive itself. She even took photos of us underwater. A beautiful place, made even better by the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Was such a fun and informative experience. Spooky things definitely did happen. It's an adventure you don't want to miss!"