最低価格 $88.27 USD
最低価格 $88.27 USD
I went to this tour with my girlfirend and in our opinion it was not worth the price! I will not report personal considerations but just the facts:
- The appointment in the confirmation mail was at 8 am, We didnt have other contacts from the Operator. The driver arrived at our hotel at 9.30 with a confortable jeep.
- I call him Driver because I cannot call him Guide since we just had small talk and few explanations about the name of the villages, valleys and places we were passing through
- the tea with a berber family was a pit-stop just aside the road, drinking tea in dirty glasses and food pistachio nuts and chickpeas in a plate full of flies
- we went to Imlil, just beacause we explicitly asked to, and there was no hike for an hour and a half to the Kasbah that we would have to pay in addition to the tour. We did see one Kasbah but was the Kasbah of a small and poor village and we took pics from the road, in the distance.
- we arrived late in the Ourika valley and we had lunch in one of the most touristic and cheap restaurant
- Just after lunch we started the tour of the waterfalls which is a nice trek in a touristic path full of small stands of local products. There was no need of a specific guide but the driver, in our absence, found us a specific guide for only 200 dirham. He just walked with us and, since it was late, we didnt even see all the waterfalls, just the closest ones: 3 waterfalls of 7
- about the Argan Oil, we visited a normal shop aside the road. There was no visit a Bio-Aromatic garden full of decorative and medicinal plants.
- Obviously, we got back late to the hotel.
Definitely, too many things to do and see for just one day so you do it in hurry and with a lot of approximation. I repeat: NOT WORTH THE PRICE!
A good quick way to see Morocco! A country of many contrasts! Our tour guide Khalid was lovely knew lots of the history and places! Extremely helpful and friendly! (Helped arrange our accommodation for the last night) He even collected us from our Riad at 5am for an airport transfer!
Beware of this SCAM. Driver, while pleasant, stopped at every cultural center where a Berber carpet going to be sold - all friends of his. This went on for three days. The overnight in the desert is not the "roughing it" experience we wanted, and were charged for water to drink! Save your money!