It would a bit difficult for me to rate the tour because it has a several components, so I will break it down.
1. Puerto Princesa City Tour : 5 stars
- We were amazed of the sceneries and the Wildlife Rescue an Conservation Center
- zipline was nice
- people were nice
2. Underground River : 5 stars
- please be sure you have your Audio Guide
- got goosebumps on the explanations
- enjoy the trip inside while listening to the audio guide
- I won't spoil you but the scenes were great
3. El Nido Island Hopping : 5 stars
- El Nido is an incomparable paradise.
- I love that lunch in the island with fruits and that BBQ
- it was a nice experience to kayak in the small lagoon
- I can't explain more.. It's a paradise!
4. Viator platform : 3 stars
- good customer support.
- too expensive, skip it and just contact a local :
5. Communication between the operators and drivers : 0.1 star
- because of this, we got delayed a lot of times
- they were late but there were no notifications, so I just called the operators a lot of times.
- this caused a lot of stress on us
6. The vehicles : 2 stars
- most are just ok... usually Toyota Hiace. space is acceptable
- the trip from El Nido to Puerto Princesa was terrible, we were riding a Nissan Caravan i might be wrong , it was too full and narrow. no leg space, got body ache. There was a live chicken behind us.
7. the Drivers
- it will be great it they wear uniforms so that we will know if it's they are the real drivers or somebody who will kidnap us. thankfully they were the real drivers
- our driver from Puerto Princesa to El Nido seems really tired that he even pulled over in the middle of nowhere without any announcement to us that he will take a nap. yes, he took a 10-min nap.