Gdańsk Tours, tickets, activiteiten en bezienswaardigheden
* A traveler said: "Ms Elwira was wonderful! Her knowledge is immense She explains everything in great details We had the best day ever!"
* A traveler said: "This was an exception tour of the Malbork Castle. The driver was quite punctual and friendly and pointed out places of interest as he drove us to our tour and back. The guide at the Castle was very knowledgeable of the history of the Castle and gave an exciting lecture as we toured the Castle. Would recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour of Gdańsk with a great guide (Olga). Our tour of Gdańsk was fun and very interesting thanks to our fabulous guide Olga who was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The tour was done at our own pace with lots of stops to take in the sites and time for us to ask questions etc. Olga even took the the time to direct us to great place for lunch after our tour was completed. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The background to construct such unique transportation system is very interesting. The guide explained in English for us."
* A traveler said: "The tour / trip around the Kashubian province was terrific made all the better by our very, very good tour guide Mirek, Mirek looked after us extremely well,answering all questions and was a great font of knowledge about the locations, history and points of interest visited. Very good trip all round, well worth it.."
* A traveler said: "Driver was very informative and knowledgeable. Enjoyed the organ concert in the church. Probably could have skipped Gydinia and spent a few more minutes in Sopot or Gdansk. It was a long day but very educational."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour. My driver, Krzysztof, arrived to my hotel promptly and was generally delightful . We had wonderful conversations about Poland and the history of the area on the pleasant 1 hour drive to the castle. At the castle, Krzysztof got my ticket, skipped the line, and hooked me up with my private guide. The guide was great. We did a three hour tour of the castle and all the different buildings. He told me about different aspects of the castle's history, and also gave me context about Polish/European/Teutonic Knight history to put it all in context. The castle is beautiful, and fascinating. I felt like the 3 hour tour was incredibly interesting without being dry at all. I loved this tour and cannot say enough good things about it, about Krzysztof, or about my castle guide. Book this no!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Krzysztof was excellent! Very friendly and very knowledgeable about the history and geography of Gdansk"
- Bezienswaardigheden in Kaliningrad
- Bezienswaardigheden in Poznań
- Bezienswaardigheden in Warschau
- Bezienswaardigheden in Wrocław
- Bezienswaardigheden in Berlijn
- Bezienswaardigheden in Kopenhagen
- Bezienswaardigheden in Rostock
- Bezienswaardigheden in Potsdam
- Bezienswaardigheden in Vilnius
- Bezienswaardigheden in Riga
- Bezienswaardigheden in Krakau
- Bezienswaardigheden in Praag
- Bezienswaardigheden in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Bezienswaardigheden in Noord-Duitsland
- Bezienswaardigheden in Bohemia