Varanasi Tours, tickets, activiteiten en bezienswaardigheden
* A traveler said: "I was interested to see the only place I'm aware of in the world where people can go with the specific intention of having their spiritual needs prioritised at the moment of their physical death. Although the hostel was empty at the actual time of my visit, I understand over 40,000 people have done this at Mukti Bhawan since its inception in the early 1900's. The manager, Mr Dubey, was charming and informative and the experience of simply having visited this unique place was satisfying and thought provoking. My guide, Chandan Yadav, spoke excellent English and was a treasure trove of local cultural and historical points of interest. In fact, he was so good I hired him all over again for more exploration of Varanasi the next day!! Thank you ... all in all, a wonderful visit."
* A traveler said: "Sunny was both informative and entertaining and had lots of good insights . Both sunny and his driver were excellent ..."
* A traveler said: "Really great guide. Offered so much information. He was on time, spoke very good English and taught us so much."
* A traveler said: "The Varanasi tour was fantastic! Everything was very organized and timely. It's a long day; however I was very appreciative of the built in breaks. Our tour guide Nilesh was so great and didn't overlook a single detail during the day. I definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Our tour guide Indrajeep was friendly, informative and had a lot of knowledge about the religion and history of India. I am so glad we booked this tour as we were able to experience the culture and religion of India. We accidently booked our tour for the incorrect date, but Indrajeep was able to still go ahead with the tour which was last minute notice and also booked us another hotel at the Raddison which provided beautiful food and the hotel was clean and we had no problems. Indrajeet made sure we saw the main places in Varanasi and ensured we were safe at all times."
* A traveler said: "We had a great full day tour of Varanasi thanks to our tour guide Rahul. We were uneasy about checking out this city on our own, but he made it easy, comfortable, and we learned so much about the local culture and lifestyle here. Couldn’t be happier with our choice."
* A traveler said: "What a view! From a boat on the Ganges we experienced this array of colour and sound. It was made special when releasing candles on water."
* A traveler said: "The 1-hour ride on the Ganga River was very interesting, then the pedestrian path followed the Varanasi streets back to the hotel. "
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Rajat very knowledgable and professional."
* A traveler said: "I recently went on this tour and as a Buddhist, it was quite inspiring for me to visit the site where The Buddha set the wheel of the Dhamma in motion. Imdrajeet was a knowledgeable guide and I sufficiently enjoyed my time with him that I will seek him out for similar tours in the future."
- Bezienswaardigheden in Uttar Pradesh
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pokhara
- Bezienswaardigheden in Kathmandu
- Bezienswaardigheden in Agra
- Bezienswaardigheden in Bagdogra
- Bezienswaardigheden in Darjeeling
- Bezienswaardigheden in Calcutta
- Bezienswaardigheden in Bhubaneswar
- Bezienswaardigheden in New Delhi
- Bezienswaardigheden in Paro
- Bezienswaardigheden in Jaipur
- Bezienswaardigheden in Udaipur
- Bezienswaardigheden in Lhasa
- Bezienswaardigheden in West-Bengalen
- Bezienswaardigheden in Himachal Pradesh en Uttarakhand