494 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Ha Long bay was absolutely stunning, a must see and I definitely recommend an overnight stay. Our guide Charlie was awesome. Genuinely loved getting to know people. - total travel time to destination is closer to 4 hrs the freeway is 2 hrs. Also the pictures show more of the 5star cruise"
* A traveler said: "Lucas was awesome and very knowledgeable. Took us to some great locations and explained everything well to us. Would do this tour again. Lucas is great!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience, very clean and nice place and lovely people. Even though it doesn’t seem like a very typical “locals home”. You have many options and you can try many different meals. Food allergies/ vegetarian/ vegan is no problem. Perfectly fresh herbs straight from the garden!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent and made the day for us. Excellent spoken English and a nice group size of 8 people"
* A traveler said: "The tour was really interesting and I tried about 6-7 dishes including traditional Vietnamese deserts. My guide was really friendly and chatty. She took the time to explain every dish and the origins of it. This tour is a must do for food lovers. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "I would totally recommend this cooking class! Besides the actual cooking, they told me about their culture and the way they live. The total Balinese experience!"
* A traveler said: "I bought this for my mother and grandparents and they absolutely loved it. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "This non-touristic safari is the best way to explore the deserts of thar. You are totally away from the crowd. You get quality time in the dunes all by yourself. Three camel ride itself is quite a distance and you are in the awe in the vastness n the wilderness of the thar. Thank you wanderlust for such an amazing exp. A must must do to experience Jaisalmer"
* A traveler said: "I was the only person that scheduled the evening cooking course, so I received a private cooking lesson. The hosts are extremely friendly, accommodating (I’m lactose intolerant so they showed me how to make coconut milk from scratch), social and nice. You definitely get to see how suburban Thai looks as Mam and her husband take you on a tour of the area in their car and to their lovely home. Cooking was straight forward, Mam walks you through the steps and gives you tips along the way. I cook but not often, so she provided me with tips to help my technique, substitute ingredients for items that may be hard to come by, and made the learning process simple. I highly recommend this if you are looking to learn how to cook authentic Thai, just want to eat a home cooked Thai meal or looking for a fun event. You get a lot of food at the end, so bring an appetite or take home a bag."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to try lots of different foods and see different districts that you might not easily discover if you just stayed around the most central area of Saigon (district 1). Also, for me it was great to experience street food, as I was a little intimidated to try it as a solo traveller. Our guides (I joined the tour with another couple but we had two tour guides) were so much fun, so friendly and informative, and took care to make sure we’d try new food but food we’d enjoy, they were careful about allergies and food preferences, too. Highly recommend!"
- Cursussen en workshops
- Eten en drinken
- Culinaire lessen
- Culinaire tours
- Diner en show
- Koffie en thee
- Wijn, bier en sterke dranken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Unieke ervaringen