Europa Unieke ervaringen
494 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "really great tour. Guide was knowledgeable about the history of the colosseum and presented it in an engaging manner"
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a phenomenal tour guide, very humorous and personableZ he was enthusiastic and jovial on top of his knowledge of both the wizard of world and the muggle world"
* A traveler said: "Life changing event. Tour guide was knowledgeable and funny ! Would recommend everyone to go. Worth the time and money"
* A traveler said: "Fun experience.. Carmella and Lavi made the cooking class very enjoyable and fun. The food came out delicious. I highly recommend this class."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! The day we were scheduled was canceled due to weather but they rescheduled for the next day hassle free. Our captain did a great job and the views were incredible."
* A traveler said: "The staff was very accommodating even after making a mistake and seating us at the wrong table. Food was amazing and the atmosphere was very laid back."
* A traveler said: "The best tour ever. Very interesting and educational tour. If your in Kiev do yourself a favor and take this tour. Anna and Daria made this 8h unforgettable."
* A traveler said: "Brick lane and spitals market. Ten bells pub for a drink afterwards. interesting and informative. Andre was so knowledgeable. Fantastic evening"
* A traveler said: "This was actually better than I thought it was going to be. I only booked the tour because my friend is the Harry Potter fan, I'm not. I enjoyed it just as much as he did. Fascinating seeing the props from a movie."
* A traveler said: "Dave the tour guide was excellent Great time had by all Very informative and visited places I never knew existed, although I’ve worked in London for over 20 years. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "One of the greatest travel experiences - my tour guide, Anna, was fun knowledgeable and elevated the whole tour. Thanks for making my bucket list a little shorter!"
* A traveler said: "This beer tour was amazing.... fun, informative, and extremely entertaining. There is also no shortage of great beer. This tour is a must when exploring Brussels."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide and insight into delicious Portuguese food and drink As well as discovering off the tourist track parts of Lisbon Very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "We loved the length of this tour, about 4.5 hours. Generous pours of wine and delicious! It was great to experience two very different kinds of wineries, and we loved the experience of getting to know the folks on our tour as well. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Good tour. Francesca, our tour guide, was very charismatic, friendly and energetic. The food was very tasty and definitely genuine. The price is fair too. Recommend for a fun evening and to pass the time in a quality manner"
* A traveler said: "one of my favorite tours. Such and amazing place to go see and visit. If you are in France I highly reccomend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! As a writer I really loved this tour. It was great learning about Irish history and some Irish literary greats. Due to covid we couldn't go to as many pubs but the tour was insightful and fun nonetheless. Excellent storytelling, singing, and historical knowledge. I plan on doing it again the next time I'm in Dublin."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Justo was really great passionate about the city and proud to introduce it to us all. The tour was well organised informative and fun. He shared lots of insight knowledge and information about the city and took us to many spots covered lots of landmarks. Fully recommended,we thoroughly enjoyed it!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this experience, we all learnt so much in a really fun and engaging way. We would love to go back."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Our guide, Paola, was fantastic. We really enjoyed all of the bars, tapas, and drinks."
Vaticaanse VIP-ervaring: een exclusief ontbijt in het Vaticaan met vroege toegang tot de Vaticaanse Musea en de Sixtijnse Kapel
* A traveler said: "our tour guide. i dont remembe her name off hand but she was extremely knowledgeable. SHe had a lot of enthusiam for her job. the breakfast in the morning was phenomenal. many choices. plenty of food for anyone w a healhy appetite. the tour was very extensive and thorough. plenty of opportunities for pictures."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was very enjoyable. They pick you up from the hotel, breakfast is provided and then you head towards the ballon sites. The weather played along and the pilot gave a soft and exciting ride while explaining a little bit of how the balloon works. Everything was nice and pleasant."
- Royal Alcázar of Seville (Real Alcázar de Sevilla)
- Valencia Cruise Port (Puerto)
- Bocca della Verità
- Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)
- St. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)
- Canal St-Martin
- Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)
- Livorno Cruise Port (Livorno Terminal Crociere)
- Georgian House
- Leadenhall Market
- Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)
- Jardí Botànic de Barcelona
- Toulouse-Lautrec Museum (Musée Toulouse-Lautrec)
- Port of Southampton
- Red Light District van Amsterdam