Vlaanderen Tours, tickets, activiteiten en bezienswaardigheden
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff, the audio devices are easy to use really Nice experience for family with kids around 5 to 6 yrs old."
* A traveler said: "Great value food tour. We loved the chocolate, beer, and waffles. We were a group of 7, including grandparents and kids ages 9, 7, and 3. Everyone enjoyed it. This tour has more history than your average food tour, so it was a good orientation for our first day in Bruges."
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative and enjoyable tour of Bruges and the many lovely beers. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The entrance was easy to use, however not the best exhibit of Dali . It's centrally located (right in the main clock tower in town)"
* A traveler said: "Very good workshop, 3 kind of beers available for free (refill included), easy and tasty waffles :) thanks for all !"
* A traveler said: "The boat tour of a Ghent was such a treat! Very informative and we got to see the whole city from the water!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed through Brugge. Done by Nathan. He was a very enthousiastic and we learned a lot about this beautiful city. We can highly recommend to take a tour by Viator."
* A traveler said: "We were given clear meeting instructions, the tour was started by information about the brewing process. The beers were well selected all delicious but in smaller portions so that we were still functioning at the end! The guide was knowledgeable with good English, a balance of history and beer, very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an amazing tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about his hometown, Bruges! It was just my husband and me on the tour, so he catered the experience to our interests. We would definitely take a tour with Patrick again! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Interesting Exhibition, great views from above. A few steps up, then you can take the lift. But you have to walk downstairs."
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable, friendly and funny guide; good tour with decent bike. Would recommend anyone to try this out."
* A traveler said: "Nice virtual game. It permits us to discover all the city of Bruges. Be careful of all the things around you in order to allow you to answer correctly to all questions"
- Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)
- Minnewater (Lake of Love)
- Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)
- Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)
- Graslei en Korenlei
- Centrum van Gent
- Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)
- Belfort en Lakenhal
- Burg Square
- Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)
- Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brugge
- Bezienswaardigheden in Zaventem
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nord-Pas-de-Calais
- Bezienswaardigheden in Zuid-Holland
- Bezienswaardigheden in Noord-Holland
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brussel
- Bezienswaardigheden in Lille
- Bezienswaardigheden in Dordrecht
- Bezienswaardigheden in Rotterdam
- Bezienswaardigheden in Amsterdam
- Bezienswaardigheden in Île-de-France
- Bezienswaardigheden in East of England
- Bezienswaardigheden in South East England
- Bezienswaardigheden in Normandië
- Bezienswaardigheden in Elzas