Lille Tours, tickets, activiteiten en bezienswaardigheden
* A traveler said: "Personalized tour with a guide who could relate to the histyory of the battles. The guide also provided axtra detours of some of the Memorials which we wanted to see."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour provided by a knowledgeable guide with fun stories. Definitely recommend using this a good starting point to know where to go and what to see in Lille."
* A traveler said: "I learned a lot about the World War One battles in northern France and Belgium. This tour is well organized and the guide, Mr. Bedford, is well versed on the details of the battles and history of the battles. I experienced that scars of a war fought a hundred years ago are still felt today. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didnt get to go on the 1st April as the bus driver was ill, but our trip was rearranged for 2nd April at 11am. Trip was excellent, very informative and the head sets, with English commentary were cery good and I liked the bits of film that went with it, to show you the inside of some of the buildings."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day. Very informative guide. Very friendly and helpful!, would recommend Claude as a great guide!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Claude, was outstanding. We originally planned to tour the WW1 sites by ourselves, but opted for the tour. Solo would have been very difficult due to poor signage and other factors. The tour was good value and well worth the money. We departed from Lille. Claude was knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "Exceptional tour of the Memorial in France. The guide gave us a fantastic overview of WWI conditions, battles and history"
* A traveler said: "This is a great concept!! In advantage we didn’t tealltbknow what to expect but we got an afternoon filled with fun and beers to taste."
* A traveler said: "Lille was beautiful! Lovely people. Incredible food. Gorgeous architecture. The city pass saved me a fortune on tourist sites and public transport!"
WO2-tour van een hele dag van in Noord-Frankrijk vanuit Brugge met Atlantikwall en V1- en V2- lanceerinstallaties
WO2-tour van een hele dag in Noord-Frankrijk, de Atlantikwall, V1- en V2-lanceerinstallaties met vertrek vanuit Arras of Lille
* A traveler said: "Claude was a great guide -- we were the only ones on the tour so he was able to tell us not only about these WWII sites, but also some of the WWI sites in the area as well. It was a full day of touring, but so interesting. Even though it rained, the weather made the trip even more emotional -- we certainly had a better understanding of what our soldiers went through during these wars."
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nord-Pas-de-Calais
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brugge
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brussel
- Bezienswaardigheden in Zaventem
- Bezienswaardigheden in Dordrecht
- Bezienswaardigheden in Rotterdam
- Bezienswaardigheden in Marne-la-Vallée
- Bezienswaardigheden in Parijs
- Bezienswaardigheden in Amsterdam
- Bezienswaardigheden in Horley
- Bezienswaardigheden in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Bezienswaardigheden in Luxemburg Stad
- Bezienswaardigheden in Deauville City
- Bezienswaardigheden in Vlaanderen
- Bezienswaardigheden in Zuid-Holland