Maharashtra Tours, tickets, activiteiten en bezienswaardigheden
* A traveler said: "4 of us booked this tour and it was perfect. Leo, our captain was great. Boat is also perfect size and condition. We got picked up from Hilton pier and got to snorkel and relax for 4 hours Lisa was very helpful during booking this in advance. Entire experience was great. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great last minute option for us as it provided for everything end to end. From the minute we left our Pune hotel to the minute we arrived back we were guided - except obviously on the airplane. The pick up in Delhi airport was waiting and Prem our driver gave us a fantastic welcome, including flower leis and snacks for the road trip to Agra including beers and water. Our tour guide Mahesh joined us in Agra and the he provided a very detailed knowledge and understanding of the Taj and its history. Starting early the next day made all the difference particularly with the crowds. He has a real passion for the city and being a local and part of the culture makes a difference. The shopping was good as well and it gives you the opportunity to experience some of the history of the arts and crafts of that era. Just be weary that if you express the least bit of interest in an item the sales men willl force it on you. Dont be afraid to force a haggle. One item went from 2400 to 1000 and you can potentially go lower buy walking away. All in all it is a very efficient, easy and safe way to get around Agra. On the way back as we wanted to visit a few places in Delhi the guide was ok for us to get lunch on the go from anywhere included in the trip so we could do that which is the part of the beauty and flexibility of the Indian people. Pick up from the hotel a bit earlier in Pune would have seen us be able to factor in a few other things into Delhi or relax a bit more when we arrived in Agra. Be prepared for a very active 48 hours but well worth the trip. Even Raj, the travel coordinator kept tabs on us the whole way via WhatsApp making sure we arrived after flights and to hotels every step of the way. He was also in constant contact with the tour guide and driver making sure everything was fine all the way to arrival back at your Pune hotel. Thanks Raj, Mahesh and Prem we had a great time and look forward to the next experience."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I went on this trip from Pune it was so well arranged and every detail was taken care of by Viator with our well being and security in mind at all times. Our driver and tour guide were so courteous, respectful and helpful. The tour went smoothly and we got to enjoy our time with them and experience Agra, the Taj Mahal and the fort as well as local specialty shops it was an incredible experience.|We would not hesitate to recommend this tour to anyone wishing to experience the best of Agra and The Taj Mahal.|Thank you again to Viator our Driver and Tour Guide."
* A traveler said: "I had no idea when I booked this tour that I would receive such an intimate introduction to the city. My tour guide went out of his way to add little touches so that I came away with a richer experience."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience for me and my girlfriend. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the city, the landmarks we visited and was also very friendly. Can highly recommend. The entire trip was well scheduled and fit nicely to within an 8 hour time window."
- Bezienswaardigheden in Poona
- Bezienswaardigheden in Gujarat
- Bezienswaardigheden in Rajasthan
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tamil Nadu
- Bezienswaardigheden in Bombay
- Bezienswaardigheden in Aurangabad
- Bezienswaardigheden in Goa
- Bezienswaardigheden in Ahmedabad
- Bezienswaardigheden in Udaipur
- Bezienswaardigheden in Himachal Pradesh en Uttarakhand
- Bezienswaardigheden in Kerala
- Bezienswaardigheden in Uttar Pradesh
- Bezienswaardigheden in Noord-Sri Lanka
- Bezienswaardigheden in Odisha
- Bezienswaardigheden in Centrale Provincie Sri Lanka