Marokko Tours, tickets, activiteiten en bezienswaardigheden
Ballonvaart vanuit Marrakesh over het Atlas-gebergte met Berbers ontbijt en kamelentocht door de woestijn
* A traveler said: "The experience was just AMaZINg!! From The pick up time( ON TIME), to the air balloon ride, to the Berber breakfast and the camel ride. The staff was absolutely GREaT and so accommodating!! The pilot Yahya was outstanding. His humor, knowledge and DJ skills made the experience even mote fun. I HIGHLY recommend this expedition, a MUST!!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely stunning, the guides were even more exciting to be around. I enjoyed every minute of the trip."
* A traveler said: "What a welcome !!! Un grand merci à Larbi et au chauffeur Ali. Unforgettable experience Nothing to change , simplicity and kind throughout"
* A traveler said: "Muhammad was an amazing tour guide he explained everything to us and was very patient with us. Omar was a good driver stopped on the way and took loads of pictures he really went out of his way to take our pictures with donkeys, Camals etc he was excellent."
* A traveler said: "A great excursion! Very reliable taxi driver and a lovely guide Abdul who personalised the experience for us as my son is autistic. He went on the back of my quad but so he could experience driving they let him have his own quad for ten minutes and Abdul sat on it whilst he did short, safe laps on flat sand. He loved it! Thanks"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour. Ahmed was funny and made even the journey on the bus very entertaining! It was amazing to see the mountains and the villages alongside their traditions. Highly recommended, Tamara and Scott"
* A traveler said: "Excellent organisation and the driver Isham was very friendly and punctual. Great pick up from the hotel. Essaouira was beautiful and a nice escape from the heat of Marrakesh! Would definitely recommend this tour!! And the price was very good!"
* A traveler said: "My mom and dad thoroughly enjoyed this tour! Thank you for making it really entertaining and interesting! Highly recommend anyone who has come to Marrakesh first time to book this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip and great value for money. Our driver Hajj was a lovely man who drove well and looked after us. The two guides at the stops were also very nice, particularly Ali who showed us around the Tondra gorge. The Sahara camp was basic but the hosts were great and really enjoyed the desert. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This company was absolutely amazing. We was picked up on time at our hotel and was driven in a lovely A/C mini bus with a fab driver. As we drove out he told us about the different places we were passing which was nice. On arrival we did some runs on a test course which was really helpful and the we headed out. Everything was as described and was a lovely morning out. Would definitely recommend and will be returning."
* A traveler said: "For my first visit for ouzoud , it was excellent , I can not forget this experience , ouzoud is nice and beautiful , I hope visit ouzoud an other time."
* A traveler said: "I loved being able to see the way locals recreate. The walk along the River and through the villages was a great way to experience the mountains nearby Marrakech."
* A traveler said: "Tour was perfect from the moment we steped off the ferry... our local gude was there to greet us and show us all the beauty of Tangier. They went out of their way to find the best camel ride on the beach ....for my bucket list adventure.. Everyone was very professional & knowledgeable & friendly! Would use again without hesitation!"
Dagtrip naar Atlas-gebergte vanuit Marrakesh met optioneel bezoek aan Takerkoust-meer en Kik-plateau
* A traveler said: "Mawhan was a great host and guide. Very fun! He gave lots of useful information and drove very well."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend trying a hot air balloon to everyone traveling to Marrakech. It was the highlight of my trip! This company was very professional and well-organized. The breakfast was simple but tasty. Enjoyed the tea before and after the ride."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience. The chef welcomes you into her house as if you are family. An authentic Moroccan dining teaching experience. A must if you are in Marrakech."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience, I enjoy every minute, the people working there are professional and the make you feel comfortable and the speak very good English. Want to give special thanks to Hasna, she did an amazing job and was very friendly. Hasna was nice enough to take losts of pictures for me. I will definitely go back to do the workshop again!"