Zwitserland Tours, tickets, activiteiten en bezienswaardigheden
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing trip. Jorge our tour guide was very nice, knowledgeable and very helpful. He answered any questions or concerns any one had"
* A traveler said: "Really good experience and was made to feel very comfortable as I was nervous. The only thing that was my own fault was that I felt a bit air sick and should of taken a sickness pill beforehand."
* A traveler said: "Both organisation and guide were amaizing, especially considering the pandemic. I wanted more time in Montenvert than Mont Blanc, and I was able to arrange it by my own schedule."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional, cooperative, informative and assistive throughout. She is very caring to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Best of Switzerland guide Konrad was wonderful, spoke several languages, was driver and tour guide . Gave great background of the area we visited and just an all around great experience of Jungfraujoch!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was nice, Raimond (guide) and Mark (driver) were awesome, so I just need to thank them and recommend the trip :) As an advice: Check the weather, in our cause we were lucky because there was basically no clouds and we've enjoyed the view."
* A traveler said: "IT was a wonderful experience I’ve enjoyed more the Heidiland then Lichtenstein, but I put all money on the view!!! Millions points!!! And billions for our driver and guide ( Fernando and Barbara ) !! Thanks guys for such a wonderful day !!!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful time had by all, a nice combination of tour guide assistance and information as well as time alone to wander. On time and very stress free. Robert was our guide and we enjoyed and trusted his wisdom."
* A traveler said: "So much fun and the food was fantastic. What a great way to see the city; it didn’t even matter that there was rain!"
* A traveler said: "Have bird eyes view of Mount Pilatus. The tour is so good to have different kinds of transportation up/down to mountain. The tour also includes the ferry... so good"
* A traveler said: "The train rides were fantastic. The Gornergat Excursion was well worth it. The Glacier Express and the Bernina Express trains were very scenic. Note that the Bernina Express requires a SmartPhone with Internet Access )there's onboard WiFi) to listen to all the audio. The bus ride to Lugano was just so-so but it did have some interesting views."
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour for a reasonable price. The tour guide was very informative and fun! Highly recommended way to spend an afternoon in Zurich!"
* A traveler said: "Very beautiful trip with nice guide. Organized and had enough time to take boat trip and also visit a small village"
* A traveler said: "An excellent day trip for any given Sunday, with many little hidden treasures. Many thanks to Ivan, our your guide and Javier, our driver who were meticulous in taking care of us whilst ensuring we had a fantabulous time whilst taking in the sights - thank you 🙏🏾"
* A traveler said: "What an awesome tour it was. Cable car, cotwheel train and then a cruise boat. And most importantly the beautiful view feom mount Rigi."
* A traveler said: "The three parts of the trip made for an excellent afternoon of sightseeing on a hot day. It was well organized and the tour guide spoke excellent English. It was fun to stop along the way to take photos. I would have liked to stop at a couple more places. I would definitely recommend this to others."
* A traveler said: "You can check on when the boat leaves. The boat leaves several times a day. Plan at least a half a day for the trip. Viator offers this trip at half price! It is a wonderful day trip!"
* A traveler said: "All went well right from the pic up...except the wind (which is not in anybody control). Since, this is December, expect high winds and no access to Chair lift and Cliff walk. Our guide Mr. Pedro was really good and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Marki my pilot made my first paragliding experience most memorable for me. I had some fears being the first timer. He continuously kept me engaged and instilled confidence by letting even letting me pilot it for a while. The scenic beauty of interlaken is unmatchable when you see while gliding over the town."
Chocolate Flavours Tours Geneva: 3-uur durende proeverij van chocolade en bezoek aan de oude binnenstad
* A traveler said: "The chocolates, the chocolates, the chocolates! Old town Geneva was also terrific. Wonderful tour guide."
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to see the city and learn about the history and so much more. Luis was the best guide we’ve ever had-knowledgeable, personable and with a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "The coach was comfortable, clean and sterile. The customer service was superb. Very impressive. You have me as a customer."
- Bezienswaardigheden in Genève
- Bezienswaardigheden in Zürich
- Bezienswaardigheden in Luzern
- Bezienswaardigheden in Interlaken
- Bezienswaardigheden in Bazel
- Bezienswaardigheden in Montreux
- Bezienswaardigheden in Davos
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sankt Moritz
- Bezienswaardigheden in Zermatt
- Bezienswaardigheden in Monaco
- Bezienswaardigheden in Luxemburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Zwitserse Alpen
- Bezienswaardigheden in Centraal Zwitserland
- Bezienswaardigheden in Lake Geneva (WI) / Meer van Genève
- Bezienswaardigheden in Rhône-Alpes