Not what is advertised
Cuernavaca & Taxco with Lunch | nov 2019
1. No one contacted us to confirm our reservation or tell us where and when to meet. We reached out using 2 of the phone numbers listed, but had difficulty getting an answer. Finally, we received an answer and were told that we would be met in our hotel lobby at 8 AM by someone with a placard with our name stated. We waited and waited, then called but received no answer. I used the Viator app to communicate with the company, but again, never received a response. Our hotel was extremely busy with tour busses and vans coming and going and needed to ask everyone of them if they were going to Cuernavaca. At 8:50 AM, I approached a van that said that’s where they were headed. We boarded a very hot, cramped 12 passenger Toyota van that had no leg room for anyone over 5’8”.
2. This tour was not provided in English as stated. Our guide spoke only Spanish, so I missed the entire historical narrative. I was told that we might be able to get a guide in Taxco to help.
3. Our first stop was Cuernavaca, where we spent very little time and saw 1 attraction, which was a church.
4. On to Taxco... I was met by a guide that basically directed me where to shop...
5. This is not a 10 hour tour... it took 12 hours to complete, with approximately 8 hours of being cramped in a tiny van.
6. I would not recommend this tour company to anyone. Julia Travel Mexico Is the name.
7. Amigo Tours is highly recommended. Last Christmas we did a 2 day combo tour of various sites in and around Mexico City and they were far more enjoyable. ...Meer lezen