Turer, billetter, aktiviteter og ting å gjøre i Alberta
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Lots to see and amazing views! Would definately recommend going!! Fast trip up and no line ups!"
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful cruise on Maligne Lake! Our tour guide Liam was fantastic! Spirit Lake was extremely beautiful to see in person. I would not change a thing."
* A traveler said: "Ken was the driver and tour guide. Excellent, organized and safe⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. Ronnie, our driver and tour guide was so informative and friendly. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the experience. Got to see some wild life, heard some great history about the area. Strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Kelly was a phenomenal guide. She was knowledgeable, passionate, and full of energy. She had in depth knowledge of the area and animals. We were lucky enough to see elk and deer on our trip."
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "It wasn’t expected that white water rafting is so much fun…. I’m a bit nervous at first but when we are on the water and the wave splash us it feels so much fun!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience , staff were wonderful, unfortunately it was raining and cloudy the day we had booked, but my grandson had a blast playing in the fresh fallen snow!"
* A traveler said: "Mountain top views that are breathtaking and spectacular Banff Park experiences all day long! David our guide and Barry our driver were tremendous! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was beautiful. The views were stunning and even this scared of heights person did well. The glass on the bridge was very clear and we could see bighorn sheep grazing under the bridge."
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "The view was amazing and the staff was really friendly and had great knowledge of the area and the animals."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing ride. The guide Brooklyn was funny, kind, and knowledgeable. The horses were a delight and clearly well cared for. The scenery during the ride was beautiful. Best trail ride I’ve ever done:)"
* A traveler said: "The guide was friendly and helpful. Great sightseeing. Would recommend to friends. Reasonably priced."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
- Ting å gjøre i Calgary
- Ting å gjøre i British Columbia
- Ting å gjøre i Washington
- Ting å gjøre i Oregon
- Ting å gjøre i Vancouver
- Ting å gjøre i Seattle
- Ting å gjøre i Vancouver Island
- Ting å gjøre i Portland
- Ting å gjøre i Fort Collins
- Ting å gjøre i Utah
- Ting å gjøre i Nevada
- Ting å gjøre i Colorado
- Ting å gjøre i California
- Ting å gjøre i Arizona
- Ting å gjøre i New Mexico