Australia og Stillehavet Bussturer
499 results | Alle ting å gjøre
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant. We had am amazing day. It was so full on, and well timed. Our tour guide, Corey, was just brilliant. What a lovely young man. He should get a job in New Zealand. 😊. The weather was cold and wet, but it did not dampen our sprits."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to see the Blue Mountains and does not want to drive. I know I would not seen as much on my own. The tour operators were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Loved the fact that I was outdoors while riding on the upstairs section of the bus. Especially important during Covid to have the fresh air in my face."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time in Bruny Island. Absolutely gorgeous! I'd highly recommend it. Our tour guide Rick was very knowledgeable and made it very enjoyable with his little trivias about the place."
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, great service, super guide/driver (Graham) and interesting and enjoyable venues and super opportunities to see and access them in detail."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely superb tour on this stunning island. Graham, our hospitable and knowledgable Guide, took us to three welcoming and picturesque wineries - Kennedy Point, Casita Miro and Obsidian. The three tastings were informative, entertaining and generous. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Marcio was an amazing tour guide, he never rushed us and was so much fun. Everything was breathtaking. He shared so many stories with us on the history of the places we visited. Such an amazing day, I really recommend anyone to do this. 5 out of 5!"
* A traveler said: "Good overall show and dinner...was pretty late on the return ( 10PM ) but bus driver sang to us for fun!"
* A traveler said: "An incredible day all round!! The tour guide Andy was especially a stand out. He was fun, knowledgeable, easy going and made the experience very memorable. It was obvious that he absolutely loves New Zealand/Queenstown and it was infectious."
* A traveler said: "What a fun filled day, the island is amazing, clear blue lakes, abundant flora and beautiful beaches. Our tour guide, Hayden, was the best."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, with amazing scenery. Our guide David was friendly and gave a lot of general information about Auckland. He allowed us to take photos at many different locations, being overly enthusiastic himself."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip on the train up to Kuranda. Did some shopping up there had a great lunch, did the bird park and my son had photos with koala. Feeding the kangaroo 🦘"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable. Sam is very knowledgeable about the area and the wines. Great lunch at the Smelly Cheese Store, along with great tastings. Really enjoyed the Walkabout Wildlife Park petting the koala bear."
* A traveler said: "Shaun our guide for jumping crocs was very informative about the crocs in river. Daz our tour guide was excellent, funny informative about nature and fauna but bad jokes!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The scenery in the Blue Mountains, spectacular, great spot for taking photos. Great day out, thoroughly enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "I shared the most spectacular views with a bunch of nice and funny people. We had a good laugh. And, our tour guide, Jamie, saved my iPhone from the mirror lake. Hahahaha. A 5-star trip!!!"
* A traveler said: "The thing that made our tour sooo good was our guide Tom. His knowledge of indigenous culture and history was amazing and so informative. The tour covered everything we hoped to see Including some great Crocs. The Mossman Gorge was stunning as was the Daintree. Absolutely loved the tour...THANKS TOM!"
* A traveler said: "It’s was amazing I had the best time ever. I want to do it again but when their filming ❤️💜💙 Great weather and tour guide. Meeting Tim (Colby) was great."
* A traveler said: "Great way to explore the Tamar Valley wine region and beautiful cool climate wines. Terry was a great guide and knowledgeable on the region and all the wineries we explored. Wonderful lunch included in the trip!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience at Milford sound and to top it off our coach driver Paulie was amazing, his commentaries were funny and insightful. His timing was impeccable making the long journey much more enjoyable. We would have no issue recommending great sights and paulie to any of our friends."
* A traveler said: "All three of us really enjoyed this tour. Tom was our guide - it was obvious that he knew his stuff and that he had good relationships with the breweries. Tom was GREAT! We bought t-shirts and brew to bring home. Pick-up was in time. The transport was well maintained VERY CLEAN!"
- Billetter og adgangskort
- Kunst og kultur
- Kurs og arbeidsgrupper
- Mat og drikke
- Reise- og transporttjenester
- Sesongbaserte og spesielle anledninger
- Turer, sightseeing og cruise
- Cruise og seiling
- Hvordan komme seg rundt
- Turer i luksusbil
- Turer i taubane
- Turer i varmluftballong
- Turer med klassiske biler
- Turer på el-sykkel
- Privat and luksus
- Turer etter lengde
- Unike opplevelser
- Vil sannsynligvis bli utsolgt
- Mt. Coot-tha
- Collins Street
- International Antarctic Centre
- Christchurch Tram
- Waitomo Caves
- Melbourne Royal Arcade
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Sabeto Valley
- Main Beach
- Daydream Island Living Reef
- Hunter Valley Gardens
- Kawarau River
- Noosa Everglades
- Marvel Stadium
- Garden Island
- Healesville Sanctuary
- Margaret River
- Loch Ard Gorge