Sentral-Amerika og Sør-Amerika Turer etter lengde
461 results | Alle ting å gjøre
* A traveler said: "This is the Nr.1 Tour in Bogota. Mike is an awesome guy and the perfect guide. Enjoyed it a lot and can recommend the tour - a must do"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide hector was super! He was very knowledgeable and nice. The weather was perfect and the sites were outstanding"
* A traveler said: "Sandi, Angie, and don the bus driver we’re fantastic hosts. For $30 This is a no brained! They take you to the rock, the town, and on a short boat tour. Just to have transportation to guatape and back is totally worth the money. Definitely book this one instead of paying $85 elsewhere!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to understand and fully interact with the City. My guide took all the time in the world to introduce me to every milestone the City has and to attach all of his history in my tour. It was perfectly in synch and I got to be a porteño for a while."
* A traveler said: "Francisco was a very good guide. He explained many things about the culture and ways of life of the local people."
* A traveler said: "The trip was amazing it worth all the money and the time, and all of the guide team Carlos and Christian were so helpful with everything and smiling and funny as well. I would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was an excellent guide good balance of knowledge and personal insights. Mario did a great job as coach driver. We have travelled extensively and this was one of the best day trips we have been on."
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience. Worth every penny, we really enjoyed our tour guide! Sight seeing was so fun we got to experience so much history and culture"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! I wanted to see sloths while in Costa Rica, and this tour did not disappoint! Beyond that, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He even waited for us to start (add at least 30 mins to any estimated drive time...). In addition to the sloths, we saw different types of monkeys, birds, and frogs! Some of our favorite pictures from this vacation were taken on this tour, and we are so thankful for our guides patience and experience. Near the end of the tour we even got to enjoy a lovely protected beach in a beautiful cove. All in all, this tour was incredible and we highly recommend it for anyone visiting Costa Rica!"
* A traveler said: "This really was one of the best days of our whole trip - really recommend it!|But do triple check you have an English guide if requested actually driving your car - you will get so much more from the day."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Our tour guide and driver were amazing. Our tour guide was knowledgeable, funny and respectful."
* A traveler said: "The crew was so kind and hospitable. We were picked up, taken to the marina, and provided with breakfast, lunch, and unlimited drinks. The views and beach were so beautiful. So many fun activities to do on the beach, too!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! The pace was perfect for my parents in their 70s and we got to see everything that they wanted to see without rushing! It was truly ocean to ocean and my dad loved seeing the canal and locks up close. The jungle tour was my favorite. Epic memories!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Francisco and Fermin and the rest of the crew made our experience memorable. The views were to die for."
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide is friendly and passionate about the Rio de Janeiro history, I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our trip. The islands were so beautiful and David's English was impeccable. He gave us a little history about each island and the snorkeling was excellent. Lunch was also great. Way more than exceeded expectations!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Our guide Patrick was very knowledgeable and gave us loads of interesting information about its history. We also felt very safe and comfortable whilst walking through the streets. There are opportunities to buy snacks and souvenirs. Would absolutely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and Luis was an excellent guide. The history and culture here are well worth experiencing! I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Suzanne was AMAZING! She was not only very pleasant, but her knowledge of Lima and Peru in general was outstanding! I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone wanting a rich historical experience of Lima."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the walking tour with Gio. He was very informative and provided us with a great experience in Bogota. We will definitely come back!"
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect quick tour of Buenos Aires. We were able to get out and experience many of the main tourist sites which allowed us to figure out where we wanted to spend more time. The tour guide as adorable, and very helpful. We were there on a holiday weekend and she helped us find a good place the change money. Worth it!"
- Billetter og adgangskort
- Kunst og kultur
- Mat og drikke
- Reise- og transporttjenester
- Sesongbaserte og spesielle anledninger
- Turer, sightseeing og cruise
- Cruise og seiling
- Hvordan komme seg rundt
- Privat and luksus
- Turer etter lengde
- Tur med overnatting
- Turer med mellomlandinger
- Turer over flere dager
- Unike opplevelser
- Vil sannsynligvis bli utsolgt